• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Plate to move Givi Box Back a few inches

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darty411

Reaction score
Looking for an adapter plate that I can use to slide my new Givi e52 back a few inches to give my wife a little more room. I just bought the mount from givi so I would like to purchase a plate that will adapt to the givi set up I already have. If someone has something to work it would be greatly appreciated. If not, does anyone have the demensions for me to make one? Thanks for all you guys help...This is my first FJR and I'm loving it thanks to all your knowledge in this forum...

Shayne

Sorry..This is a gen II 2007...
Shayne
You can make yourself one with a piece of 1/4"x6"x8" aluminum flat plate fairly easy. Just a little fabrication skill, drill motor and some bolts and nuts will do the trick. I bought a piece of flat plate and moved my Shad back about 3"....piece of cake. Got the plate off Ebay for 5 or 6 bucks, the rest was my time and fun. Try it, you'll like it. The good folks on here will assist if asked or needed. The Hound

You can also send a personal message on this Forum to member "Garauld." He can make it any way you need.