Warm Gloves??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use a pair of ski gloves

Thanks for all of the replies!!

Yes that is what I was using ski gloves also....but I was hoping to fine something alittle less bulky. I like those ICONs but they seem to be out of production.

Anyone know where to get a pair like those ICONs?

If you are riding for more than an hour in extreme cold (freezing and below) do not mess around. Get electrics of some sort. I do not have electrics yet, but no glove on its own will save you in bitter cold with wind chill. I use and highly, recommend tourmaster winter elite. (80 to 90 dollars) Perhaps. y ou think too thick? But not after your first hour. The quality is unquestionable.

If you are riding for more than an hour in extreme cold (freezing and below) do not mess around. Get electrics of some sort.
All seriousness aside, +1 on that!

And there's currently a big "self buy" going on for Widder products. I've been using them for about 5 years or more now and can't praise them enough (happy customer, not a shill).

I bought THESE from LeatherUp for $23.95 and they did a decent job for the first couple of hours of my ride this weekend. Like vagabond said, after the first hour or so I did start to feel the cold on my hands.

By the way, check out the rest of their website. They've got some pretty good prices on boots and other "stuff"...