waterproof gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like my Held Air n Dry gloves. I'm going in to season three with them and they are holding up great.
+1

Excellent gloves! Fully waterproof (Goretex) and has an extra unlined chamber, not waterproof but very well vented. Really 2 gloves in one.

Very pleased with them, quality top notch.

I have other Held products and these things ooze quality....

Cheers,

I am still seeking "Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves" it is my personal Holy afraid like quest. Currently trying a Klim waterproof Goretex double-throw-me-down variety.
They kept my hands dry today during a one hour Montana gully washer!
John, which Klim gloves are you using? I was looking at the Adventure Long Goretex but a lot of reviews mention that the liner sticks to your hands, then fails.
I currently use the Aerostich over-gloves which work very well but they are the only part of my riding gear that isn't waterproof - it kinda sucks to stop just to put on over-gloves.
I'm using the Quest Short, I tried the longs but didn't like the way they didn't really fit nicer my Jacket sleeves. The Jacket sleeves go over the short cuffs and seal well, no rain last week. I have Gerbing Gyde heated gloves as well and they are long, but, not waterproof, if it's cold and raining I'll just have warm, wet, hands.
https://www.klim.com/Quest-Glove-Short-3347-000

Last edited by a moderator: