Well I'm Trying

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

water-dog

Reaction score
Got the Corbin and the Vistacruise installed..... Still need the Shield (V-Stream?) & Garualds rack. But we ride on! :)

100_0395.jpg

100_0397.jpg

Goddamn....what a clean scoot ya got der.

edit: what's that "6" tab just below yer left mirror fer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothin sacred, nothing stained.

I thought it was an entry tag for a beauty contest or something.

"You've only just begun......." But then, that's part of the fun of motorcycle ownership. Welcome to The Dark Side!

Pay no attention to odot, he's too busy repairing to be farkling. Hmmmmm, got the two bikes on the road yet? Y'know, yer getting a worser reputation than mine.

Too lazy to hit "Search", but what's that slide switch between the Starter and Kill switches?

Did they move the turn signals on the '07s?

hazards, howie. No, mike....harley still in pieces. no cash....no spare scoot.

It's probably just his old ass computer, bust....otherwise, I'd go and get my eyes checked.

Just noticed howie didn't get grounded for his "spirited" correction during the spark plug debates.

Sweet. :D

Kinda sad I missed out :(

:jester:

Hell, howies goin blind. I could see what it was from here :p
:jester:
You have NO idea. Of course, you couldn't know I am already blind in one eye...from childhood...and I suffer from typical "old fart's eyes" in my left.

So I won't call you an insensitive MOFO, you insensitive MOFO! :lol:

It's probably just his old ass computer, bust....otherwise, I'd go and get my eyes checked.
Trifocals AND separate glasses JUST for computer use. My PC is SOTA...state of the art...it's my peeper. :( But seriously, looking at the picture again, I don't distinguish anything in the pic that indicates its function. Sigh!You guys just love bustin' on us old, worn out bastages.
Just noticed howie didn't get grounded for his "spirited" correction during the spark plug debates.Sweet. :D Kinda sad I missed out :( :jester:
Ya think? Oh, yeah...YOU can't see my "Warn-O-Meter"! :yahoo: Let's let this sleepin' dog lie, m'kay?