Well ordered the hole shot system today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05fjrBluedevil

Reaction score
:clapping:

I just can not wait to see, feel and hear the difference this mod will make on my ride!

I guess they will look better, sound better too!

Went with the polished cans, should be easier to take care of than the black ones.

Hey Scoot, the complete system, can not wait to feel the difference removing those cats make. waiting for a pcIII to arrive as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrat's, devil. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your system. I am absolutely LOVIN' my new holeshot system. Unfortunately, you received some bad information. The black satin cans are actually the better looking and definitely the better sounding cans ;)

I just put on Leo Vince and was suprised to hear how quiet they were, have not tried removing baffel yet

Congrat's, devil. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your system. I am absolutely LOVIN' my new holeshot system. Unfortunately, you received some bad information. The black satin cans are actually the better looking and definitely the better sounding cans ;)

I was really going to go with the black, but Dale said, if i scaped them the polished would be an easier fix/ hiedable i guess.

I was really going to go with the black, but Dale said, if i scaped them the polished would be an easier fix/ hiedable i guess.

I really want some too but with the price of just the slip ons from $625. to $850. I just can't make myself do it. :eek:mg2:

Congrats Mike, I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on heat reduction. I rode with a guy last year at EOM with the full Holeshot system and it sounded awesome!!

JW

Cool.

I can't wait to hear them!!!!!

Why didn't you buy the Dobeck computer from Holeshot with the correct map?

Cheaper than PCIII and dialed in by Dale.

I assume you wanted to play with popular maps.

Or, maybe you got a slammin deal or the PCIII?

Just curious.

Doing the Indiana ride in the middle of May?

Hope to hear your cans then.

Cool.I can't wait to hear them!!!!!

Just curious.

Well, I did not even ask that question about another fuel management system! Dummy me!

I just bought it from university motors, along with some other things.

Oh well all things equal, i guess it will work out in the end!

Can anyone tell me the difference in these two things?

Cool.I can't wait to hear them!!!!!

Just curious.

Well, I did not even ask that question about another fuel management system! Dummy me!

I just bought it from university motors, along with some other things.

Oh well all things equal, i guess it will work out in the end!

Can anyone tell me the difference in these two things?
So how is the system?