WFO-9 LOCATION !!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitsdad

I'm confused - Just ask my Wife.
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
769943564_YCbcG-O.jpg

775824373_c8avS-O.jpg

769940583_g7AN4-O.jpg

The WFO9 staff have managed to negotiate a heavily discounted room rate for ya'all - so once registration is open (should be soon, look for it early next month) you can make your reservations.
MadMike2 and crew are currently putting together a list of rides for everyone to enjoy. There are many, many choices for some incredible tours in this area.

Here's a link to the hotel website: Red Lion Eureka.

I won't disclose the negotiated room rates yet as those will be listed on the registration site, but let's just say that compared to my AARP discount (ok, I'm old, no comments) the savings are substantial!!

Looks great. Maybe a little far for the weekend and CFR and 3Flags/WCRR are going to consume many of my available riding days, but i'll pencil it in anyway. Half the fun is planning anyway, right? :D

One of the best locations for riding, anywhere. Hwy 1, CA36, 299, 3 plus all those county roads. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Doing this for sure.

Looks great. Maybe a little far for the weekend and CFR and 3Flags/WCRR are going to consume many of my available riding days, but i'll pencil it in anyway. Half the fun is planning anyway, right? :D

I'm using a ball point, and you should too, Jeff. Great area, one I know well. And it's completely out of that ugly summer heat we suffer through inland. See you there.

Only 2,483.3 mile door step yo door step, I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks to be a like a nice four day weekend coming up, ride down Thurs only 630 miles. July 22-24 penciled in.

Outstanding location. I certainly haven't ridden all the good roads down there. I'll try to get the vacation time approved by next week and git her done. Thank you to all for organizing this PIA project. This is a great service to our community. :clapping:

EDIT: I love the banner.

My favorite beer is brewed there (Great White) so I'm all in. Those of you who haven't ridden this area will kick yourselves reading ride reports if you don't see this area first hand. You've been warned! Hats off to all who coordinated for this locale, it's a winner!

Great choice Hal. We will be there if we possibly can. We have two family weddings this summer, CFR (and maybe the East Coast) in June, and Barb's shindig in September. But the toughest part about July for us is that's when everyone wants to come to visit us at our piece of paradise at the lake!

Great choice Hal. We will be there if we possibly can. We have two family weddings this summer, CFR (and maybe the East Coast) in June, and Barb's shindig in September. But the toughest part about July for us is that's when everyone wants to come to visit us at our piece of paradise at the lake!
You can't miss it, it'll break your attendance record! :p

Outstanding location. I certainly haven't ridden all the good roads down there. I'll try to get the vacation time approved by next week and git her done. Thank you to all for organizing this PIA project. This is a great service to our community. :clapping:
EDIT: I love the banner.
I liked the graphic too! To the observant it includes a fair amount from last year with the black, but I was out Googling images for "Redwoods" and "Ewoks" and found it the green stuff. Our graphics guy (who I now officially owe installing a set of lights in his new garage) has done many of our graphics over the years and made that green and black really pop!

I'm looking forward to the location too! I haven't ridden any of the area west of I-5 before and looking forward to the scenery.

Those of you who haven't ridden this area will kick yourselves reading ride reports if you don't see this area first hand. You've been warned! Hats off to all who coordinated for this locale, it's a winner!
Exactly! The coastal and mountainous areas accessed from this location have some of the very best motorcycle roads anywhere. You will NOT be bored, and the scenery is beautiful, as well.

Great job putting this together, Hal! Perfect choice!