WFO-9 LOCATION !!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could check with the Red Lion in Eureka. It is a good sized town so I'm sure there are lots of rooms close buy.

Just registered! Beemerdons, I'm going to hit you up!
Don supposedly will take a hit off anything.
Hi slowpoke, my Son Seth (13) starts his first year at Willis Junior High School (7th Grade) here in Chandler, Arizona on July 26; so We Stanley Boys will be rolling out of Eureka on the morning of Friday, July 23. But we will be in town on Wednesday and Thursday nights at The Travel Lodge on 4th Street. If we can get together with you on Thursday for a ride, that would be great. Our contact info is cell phone of 480-440-4666 and [email protected] We will have our MacBook Pro laptop and Verizon Wireless connection with us so we will have internet access! We will be in Oregon on July 14 at ShinyPartsUp's house in Roseburg and from there we are going to the BMW Motorcycle Owners Association Rally from 7/15 through 7/18 in Redmond at the DesChutes County Fairgrounds. From there we are going to LaPine to spend a night to see FJRay and Patti. Then down to Eureka for two nights, hopefully to see WFO friends on Thursday. Best regards, Don and Seth Stanley

Last edited by a moderator: