WFO-9 LOCATION !!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't miss this....... great rounds and in my own back yard!!!!

I like that going up early idea.......... :>

Brian

I've already plotted 8 days around this, with Saturday being a relax at the hotel day before heading north into Oregon on Sunday. The blond and I are going to do Wed and Thurs on some of my favorite roads in that area on our way to Eureka for Thursday evening check-in and registration. Probably do Avenue of the Giants and Lost Coast Road on Friday.

I was informed today that not only is my vacation time for WFO aproved, but a day or two prior to show Beemerdons some roads around Roseburg. In addition, I got time off so I can make Barb's Vancouver shindig. My boss said despite staffing woes, I deserved it because of how hard I have been working (fooled her too).

AND the wife Kat says she wants to ride down to Eureka to meet some of the stiffs that make me laugh at the computer so often. These trips and November in Mexico with some dual-sport fun is shaping up to be a GREAT riding year. Now where is that piggy-bank? Thanks Hal, Iggy, MM2 and anybody else involved. I volunteer to be a parking lot goon if needed.

I am SOOOOOO psyched!

shaping up to be a GREAT riding year. Now where is that piggy-bank? Thanks Hal, Iggy, MM2 and anybody else involved. * * * I am SOOOOOO psyched!
Same here, Shiny! Two really great meets and attendant riding scheduled for this summer!! Is it July yet?

Oh, yeah -- we save the packed weight and leave the catheters open. Sorry -- no preferences, riders gotta join the group from the back. In the interest of full disclosure, though, it can get pretty wet back there, especially a half hour after leaving Starbucks. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Shiney, I need your boss...
Must be good....must...be...good...

1.) Why, do you think she's single?

2.) Or maybe his work ethic.

3.) Because he's a big enough pain-in-the-@$$ she wants him gone so the rest of the staff can get a break?

4.) Must..regain..control..

:D

Thanks Hal, Iggy, MM2 and anybody else involved.
Thanks Hal and Iggy. I haven't done anything except contact folks who have ridden the area and asked for some Mapsource ideas. I'm just collecting, they've done the work and, once the routes are collected and editied...theyll be getting the credit.

My vacation time is "in the bag"..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shiver me timbers, batton down the hatches, run up the mainsail, we be on our way to the Eureka! Walk the plank, splinter the hull, bring in the sheaves, watch out for the black spot, oh heck... :yahoo: you get the idea?

shaping up to be a GREAT riding year. Now where is that piggy-bank? Thanks Hal, Iggy, MM2 and anybody else involved. * * * I am SOOOOOO psyched!
Same here, Shiny! Two really great meets and attendant riding scheduled for this summer!! Is it July yet?

Oh, yeah -- we save the packed weight and leave the catheters open. Sorry -- no preferences, riders gotta join the group from the back. In the interest of full disclosure, though, it can get pretty wet back there, especially a half hour after leaving Starbucks. :D

I'll be the group of one around Bandon on 101 when you slow guys come up behind ... joining me. :p Just stay back there, ya hear? :D

Damn Shiney, I need your boss...
Must be good....must...be...good...

1.) Why, do you think she's single?

2.) Or maybe his work ethic.

3.) Because he's a big enough pain-in-the-@$$ she wants him gone so the rest of the staff can get a break?

4.) Must..regain..control..

:D

Number 3 Mike. AND number 4 -- see below. :rolleyes:

Thanks Hal, Iggy, MM2 and anybody else involved.
Thanks Hal and Iggy. I haven't done anything except contact folks who have ridden the area and asked for some Mapsource ideas. I'm just collecting, they've done the work and, once the routes are collected and editied...theyll be getting the credit.

My vacation time is I am "in the bag"..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Fixed.

ye ha are we there yet.......
I think i am going to go up early...Mothers day weekend anyone?

R
Hey Richard, are your riding your FJR or driving your car???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smitty
King - R will put on his best big girl panties and ride his FJR for this one..

... :huh: :lol: :lol: :p :p

B...

I will be on the bike... minus the trash bags..

Unless karen buys me a Ferrari for my birthday then i will be in it...... ;) ;) ;)

R