WFO-9 REGISTRATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitsdad

I'm confused - Just ask my Wife.
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
The WFO-9 staff has decided to open registration before the web site and interface are completed. What this means is a somewhat less "fancy" process than we've used in the past.

WFO-9 fee is: $140.00. This price includes one shirt (and a whole lot more.) Extra shirts are $25.00.

Easy math. 1 registrant and 1 extra shirt - $165.00.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Registration process is as follows:

PAYPAL payment to: [SIZE=12pt][email protected][/SIZE]

Use the "Personal" tab and select "Other" (This step is critical so we don't have to pay fees)

And please provide the following information for each registration:

First Name, Last Name

City, State

Forum Handle and Shirt Size

Number of extra shirts, with sizes.

Once your payment is received by our registration wizard, you will receive an email with the hotel registration details and the code that will allow you to receive the discounted rates. He likely will do them nightly in batches. Patience will be a virtue.

As has been the tradition....No event fee refunds, no transfers!

Hotel costs:

Single: $94.95; Double: $104.95.

I know there's some folks out there that don't use PayPal - so send either myself or Ignacio a PM for payment info. I'd put Iggy's address on here, but I understand there's an incredibly beautiful WSU student / bartender from Moscow that's trying to find him..... I seem to recall her name was Sidney, like the city. Six feet tall and a blue eyed blonde. I thought about introducing her to my son, but Iggy beat me to it.

God willin' and the creek don't rise I'll see ya'all in Eureka on Humboldt Bay!! WOOT !

769943564_YCbcG-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. rally master, Sir!

Thank you.

Couple questions:

Which Hotel?

Will folks be given a code upon registration to give to the hotel staff for the discounted rate, as in years past?

My wife has decided she may have to cancel -- some lame excuse about her daughter being pregnant in Oakland, CA and needing to confirm the anticipated days of labor in July. She feels that being with her daughter might be more important than her first rally. Go figure! Question... should I hold off registration until we know more, or go ahead and register the Mrs.? Is a partial refund a possibility if the unexpected happens, or should I just suck it up? Alternatively (door number three I think it is) could I expect leniency from the rally master for a late registration for my pillion?

This should be a good rally. Thanks for all the hard work from the team. :clapping:

FEE SENT.............. :D :D ;)

BRIAN.................... IN ..............

Mr. rally master, Sir!
Thank you.

Couple questions:

Which Hotel?

Hotel

Will folks be given a code upon registration to give to the hotel staff for the discounted rate, as in years past?

"Once your payment is received by our registration wizard, you will receive an email with the hotel registration details and the code that will allow you to receive the discounted rates."

My wife has decided she may have to cancel -- some lame excuse about her daughter being pregnant in Oakland, CA and needing to confirm the anticipated days of labor in July. She feels that being with her daughter might be more important than her first rally. Go figure! Question... should I hold off registration until we know more, or go ahead and register the Mrs.? Is a partial refund a possibility if the unexpected happens, or should I just suck it up? Alternatively (door number three I think it is) could I expect leniency from the rally master for a late registration for my pillion?

This should be a good rally. Thanks for all the hard work from the team. :clapping:
Ain't kids just downright inconsiderate some times? :rolleyes: Easier to do a late registration, though there's a risk you'll be after the cutoff date for Tshirts.

Mr. rally master, Sir!
Thank you.

Couple questions:

Which Hotel?

Hotel

"Once your payment is received by our registration wizard, you will receive an email with the hotel registration details and the code that will allow you to receive the discounted rates."

Ain't kids just downright inconsiderate some times? :rolleyes: Easier to do a late registration, though there's a risk you'll be after the cutoff date for Tshirts.

========

I think he is missing the best option......... :rolleyes: :dribble:

Get your daughter and adjoining room !!!! I am sure MEM or ?? would attend.... and the hotel will have a hot tub, your daughter can have a water birth!!! just think

of all the memories .... FJR meetings always have great contests, we could place bets on who catches the little bundle of joy by the Tail as it pops out??....

and....... think of how high your post count will get from the hits you get from posting up your trip report!!...... with pics of course..... I'm telling you doooood, your wife

is just not looking at this opportunity correctly....... :huh: :lol: :lol:

Just sayin.......... glad I could help!!

B.....

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, [SIZE=36pt]PLEEEEEEZZZZ![/SIZE] get it right the first time folks when you submit payment and information.

I volunteered to do this manually because the website couldn't be up, BUT having to redo submissions and spend extra time on things will make Ignacio cranky.

Seriously, please take an extra look and make 100% sure your details are 100% correct before you click on submit.

Thank you, THANK YOU, [SIZE=36pt]THANK YOU![/SIZE] ;)

I'll probably process orders on a daily basis. First batch of e-mails with room codes will go out Thursday evening.

See you in Eureka! It's gonna rock!

Matt

Apparent Correct Orders to Date: 6
Screwed Up Orders Requiring Resubmission: 1

Damn!!............ there goes my next question......... when the hell do I

get my code....... open....... open................................ open.....................................................................open......... ;>

B

I think he is missing the best option......... :rolleyes: :dribble:

Get your daughter and adjoining room !!!! I am sure MEM or ?? would attend.... and the hotel will have a hot tub, your daughter can have a water birth!!! just think

of all the memories .... FJR meetings always have great contests, we could place bets on who catches the little bundle of joy by the Tail as it pops out??....

B.....
Sign me up!! B)