WFO-9 REGISTRATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyler, since the block of rooms releases tomorrow (or after tomorrow) I have pm'd Kaitsdad and will let you know if I learn anything.

Tyler, I heard from Kaitsdad. He also said that he would be contacting you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you been having complaints that folks can't sign up on line? my friend Chuck was trying to register and said it wasn't working.

The WFO-9 staff has decided to open registration before the web site and interface are completed. What this means is a somewhat less "fancy" process than we've used in the past.

WFO-9 fee is: $140.00. This price includes one shirt (and a whole lot more.) Extra shirts are $25.00.

Easy math. 1 registrant and 1 extra shirt - $165.00.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Registration process is as follows:

PAYPAL payment to: [SIZE=12pt][email protected][/SIZE]

Use the "Personal" tab and select "Other" (This step is critical so we don't have to pay fees)

And please provide the following information for each registration:

First Name, Last Name

City, State

Forum Handle and Shirt Size

Number of extra shirts, with sizes.

Once your payment is received by our registration wizard, you will receive an email with the hotel registration details and the code that will allow you to receive the discounted rates. He likely will do them nightly in batches. Patience will be a virtue.

As has been the tradition....No event fee refunds, no transfers!

Hotel costs:

Single: $94.95; Double: $104.95.

I know there's some folks out there that don't use PayPal - so send either myself or Ignacio a PM for payment info. I'd put Iggy's address on here, but I understand there's an incredibly beautiful WSU student / bartender from Moscow that's trying to find him..... I seem to recall her name was Sidney, like the city. Six feet tall and a blue eyed blonde. I thought about introducing her to my son, but Iggy beat me to it.

God willin' and the creek don't rise I'll see ya'all in Eureka on Humboldt Bay!! WOOT !

769943564_YCbcG-L.jpg

Nope. All you do is follow the instructions, using PayPal or mailing a check. There is no on-line registration.

Have you been having complaints that folks can't sign up on line? my friend Chuck was trying to register and said it wasn't working.

The WFO-9 staff has decided to open registration before the web site and interface are completed. What this means is a somewhat less "fancy" process than we've used in the past.

WFO-9 fee is: $140.00. This price includes one shirt (and a whole lot more.) Extra shirts are $25.00.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Use the "Personal" tab and select "Other" (This step is critical so we don't have to pay fees)

First Name, Last Name

City, State

Once your payment is received by our registration wizard, you will receive an email with the hotel registration details and the code that will allow you to receive the discounted rates. He likely will do them nightly in batches. Patience will be a virtue.

Hotel costs:

I know there's some folks out there that don't use PayPal - so send either myself or Ignacio a PM for payment info. I'd put Iggy's address on here, but I understand there's an incredibly beautiful WSU student / bartender from Moscow that's trying to find him..... I seem to recall her name was Sidney, like the city. Six feet tall and a blue eyed blonde. I thought about introducing her to my son, but Iggy beat me to it.

God willin' and the creek don't rise I'll see ya'all in Eureka on Humboldt Bay!! WOOT !

769943564_YCbcG-L.jpg

Are you not doing prizes, giveaways this year? Nobody asked me.

Nope. All you do is follow the instructions, using PayPal or mailing a check. There is no on-line registration.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

First Name, Last Name

City, State

Hotel costs:

769943564_YCbcG-L.jpg

is it too late?

No guarantee of a shirt - and I have no idea if the hotel has available rooms, but they should.

You're lucky there's someone around to answer your email !! Most folks are just about ready to head out the door.

EDIT: I just noticed you're in Kentucky. Bit of a stretch, that.

Last edited by a moderator: