WFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROTFLMAO :lol2: :lmaosmiley: :lol2: THAT is some first class editing to draw out the real meaning, Rogue!!

Come running?!?! With what?? A fire extinguisher?? :lol2: :lmaosmiley: :lol2:

Sure hope I'm not in the room next door. With all the snoring, farting and ass sex, it sounds like no one on the floor will get any sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap. <_<

Rogue, Radman,

I sure hope you room is on a different floor - I really want to get some sleep when I get there.

Hmmm...... better take some earplugs. :dribble:

Looks like people may need to pre-emptively plug a number of orifices to ensure a tranquil nights sleep... :blink:

I'm starting to have second thoughts, If anyone hears ...

[SIZE=36pt]"HEY, MY NAME ISN'T FRANK, STOP TRYING TO RIDE ME"[/SIZE]

come running! :blink: :D
Frank, you...you feel [SIZE=18pt]SMOOOTHERRRR........[/SIZE]yet still so hot!

:D

Hey Rogue, you made you bed, you lie in it! Suuuuuuucccccckaaaaaa! (or is that suckee?) BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :haha:

I'm starting to have second thoughts, If anyone hears ...

[SIZE=36pt]"HEY, MY NAME ISN'T FRANK, STOP TRYING TO RIDE ME"[/SIZE]

come running! :blink: :D
Frank, you...you feel [SIZE=18pt]SMOOOTHERRRR........[/SIZE]yet still so hot!

:D

Well I was going to say I'm not worried, I can hold my own......... but somehow that doesn't sound quite right. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

All right Rad ! :drinks:

The question of the day....Will he keep his shirt on ?

I (and everyone else who attended) still haven't recovered from the last CFO.

For the ex-scouts out thar....Remember you motto :p

And for the roomie, you might want to check with :trinibob: for the scoop.

--G

Bummer for me that I can't make WFO - sounds like a blast!

Speaking of blast, I'd like a pic of 8-10 of ya in Rad's Grand Marquis with shotguns sticking out all the windows. You can leave off the trailer for that shot...

Just signed up! I'm there. Now all I have to do is get a room :)
As folks have also learned, rooms that are available are spendy, indeed.
If it comes down to it, the two hotels that will serve as our "spillover" will be the Airport Plaza or the Siena. The Airport Plaza is 775-348-6370 - Siena is 775-337-6260, ask for the sales department.
I scored a room for $69 Thursday and $79 Friday-Saturday from the Plaza, before the Hilton released some additional rooms and I canceled. Tell them you're with the motorcycle group from the Hilton and they gave some of the others the rate I mentioned.

The Plaza (and maybe the Sienna) has an hourly shuttle to the Hilton, so you could leave your bike parked there, inside with ALL the others (prolly about 250 or so).

And to whom gives a damn, we won't be trailering. We're bringing two vehicles, as we're honeymooning in Mammoth Lakes four days prior to WFO and can't pack for a week of fun on a bike (fishing tackle, boat, etc...)

So, Eve will be piloting her new Toyota Highlander Hybrid, and I'll be flyin' solo on the way up!

Yeah, no FJ Cruiser. That thing requires premium gas, and at 17/21 EPA unobtainable, just wasn't practical enough for our needs. :(

Oh yeah, Lookin' forward to meeting you Rad.

Now will somone kindly move this to WFO where it belongs?

Sweet! Rad hanging with Rogue, now I know for sure I won't be able to leave WFO without meeting Radman...life is good.
Be afraid ...very afraid....of the 3-5 amigos (did you forget TWN & company)....bench racing should be attended in hip waders minum :eek:

Don't worry....fjrchik is bringing in her fair share of sheep.....everyone will be taken care of. And I had to put my camel down(was hungry). Camel burgers anybody?

Well, it looks as though any trailer I get here will be capable of carrying two bikes, so any other wimpy locals are welcome to arrange a ride with me, as it would help lower costs as well as lengthen the travel day (two drivers etc.)

Done deal. Scored a cheapie open UHaul scoot trailer with clown tires for $15 a day, best deal I could find. Frank should qualify for dirtiest bike award when I arrive, it'll look like I rode through hell for sure. But I'll get there. Hell yeah. I'm hyped for sure!

Just remember to throw a tarp over Frank... oh the indignity of it all... :lol:

Just remember to throw a tarp over Frank... oh the indignity of it all...
Tarp + road grime + fluttering in the wind = paint removal. I'm sure Rad has this covered (so to speak). A few years ago a friend pulled the cover off his trailered ride only to find several places where the paint and chrome were abraded.

I know... just giving Raddy some grief... TWN apparently has the day off... ;)