What color helmet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHITE

Its much better to have a cage driver say , " what an ugly helmet " than say " Honest officer I didn"t see him".

I've been busted on for wearing my 'pretty, matching blue motorcycle outfit' by fellow riders, family and friends, but I'll tell you what, it gets me noticed and that's what I'm going for.

TWN....I really tried I did...but just couldn't resist....the looking for... getting noticed part....that wasn't....you didn't mean Flamboyant Blue...did you :lol: ....

Hey...when you set it up like that....what did you expect?....no worrys though....you & I both know that your a lesbian & proud of it!....just like me....women or nada... :lol: ....

WHITE
Its much better to have a cage driver say , " what an ugly helmet " than say " Honest officer I didn"t see him".
True that.
Today I noticed a Goldwing up ahead in oncoming traffic. We're bustin' in a noob so I get to sit in the backseat, sightsee and suffer while he molests my fartruck. The rider had a silver helmet and pillion's was black. I could barely make out their heads the way they blended into the background.

I think a white helmet will be as good (or better) a safety upgrade in daytime as the HID headlights. Good enough for the cops, good enough for the outlaw. And to think I don't remember this being about visibility when I started this discussion...I luvs dis place! :wub:

Hey, maybe the deers will even see me coming better. Any of our succesful deer hunters ever hit one while wearing a white lid?

Back to your regularly scheduled hijinks...

I've been busted on for wearing my 'pretty, matching blue motorcycle outfit' by fellow riders, family and friends, but I'll tell you what, it gets me noticed and that's what I'm going for.
Yeah, it gets you noticed....by other gays. Not that there's anything wrong with that....
:****: