What did your FJR get for Christmas?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
New air and a couple oil filters. Jake Wilson offered free shipping so couldn't pass that up.

I bought 20 Rossi/Lorenzo minichamps bikes, so I've spent quite a bit on bike stuff.

I kept waiting for you to rock out and ay us something amazing. Gotta say, I'm a little sad!!
"Something amazing" is setting your sights pretty high but here's something a little less tentative.

https://www.fjr-tips.org/misc/DigDemo2.mp3
Gotta admit, for a while there I felt a strong urge to sing out "Rollin' rollin' rollin', though the streams are swollen . . . " :lol:

I gots me a couple of things:

I picked up a Helibar replacement riser, the old style that replaces the entire triple tree thingee, brand new never used.. After 95K+ miles I figure it's about time. It's getting to the point I try to find something more comfortable or just sell the d**n thing. I've had Genmar risers since it was nearly new but old(er) age is creeping in fast;

I got my hands on a Gen3 rear shock. Experimentation time!

"Something amazing" is setting your sights pretty high but here's something a little less tentative.

DigDemo2
Gotta admit, for a while there I felt a strong urge to sing out "Rollin' rollin' rollin', though the streams are swollen . . . "
laugh.png
I can hear the intro of Another Brick in the Wall Part 1 but have to do some deeper dives to find the tabs.

and, BTW

AV4OV.gif

I forgot I bought me a pair tcx gortex boots. I finally got around to installing the givi 357, stiffy kit and the rack for the givi 46. Hopefully it will handle my tent and camping gear this summer.