What happened to Wilber???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the line with klauss. I explained my concerns without holding his feet to the fire.He told me that it was his fault that he didn't get back to Warchild. He said that the group buy was still going to happen.

That's good enough for me. The guy dropped the ball but he fessed up without a tap dance.

derek
That's Klaus. Dropped the ball. Yup, that's him. Fessed up? Yup that's him too. Prepare for it to take 2 to 3x longer than you are told. Don't give Warchild shit about --it ain't his fault--you KNOW how Klaus is, so you are warned. Try to get your order in now--you'll see the shock at the end of February, maybe the end of March--3-4 months after the order.

Is it worth it? Well, while I was waiting I didn't think so, but once I got it installed, the answer is an unqualified "HELL, YES!" I cannot BELIEVE how it improved the ride--bumps that would jar my spine are eaten up like nothing, but it never feels soft and wallowy--it seems firmer, but beats you up less. Handling is much surer as well--and it was pretty good to me before.

But it's going to take time and patience. Don't say I didn't warn you!

WC? You're a fine man to do yet another group buy. Totally insane, of course, :dribble: but still a fine man for doing it. :clap:

I went down and picked up my unit personally. Klaus seem the total gentleman to me and two others that had theirs installed at his shop. I suspect that some explaination might be how busy he is. Phone was really ringing when I was there and even only for a short time.

I didn't say he wasn't a gentleman, or that he was dishonest. I said that things will take far longer than he originally says--and that he'll fess up to what's his fault. Klaus IS a gentleman. And he IS honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then...I shall wait until after the New Year celebration before taking action hoping we will soon hear from Santa Klaus! :D