What is the bar behind the pillion seat?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alexi, be sure that when you order your Givi rack/mount it indeed does come with the Givi adaptor (the black piece of tough nylon plastic that the box actually mounts to). I have no idea if it all comes in a kit or if you need to order it serarately. For sure, whatever it costs, it'll be quite a bit cheaper than getting the Yamaha stock rack & box.

Naw, they come as separate items. Ching, Ching, though still less than the yami one.

Ummm, no they don't.

Sporttour.com (a great place top buy GIVI stuff)

Order either:

SR346 ('03-'05 FJR1300 Monokey Top Case fitment rack) - $146

or

SR357 ('06-'08 FJR1300 Monokey Top Case fitment rack) - $135

Each of these racks includes the metal tubular steel rack and the black plastic adapter to mount a GIVI Monokey trunk.

By the way, that is my bike in the picture in post #1. I recognized it from the Aprilia Pegaso rear wheel just behind it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexi, be sure that when you order your Givi rack/mount it indeed does come with the Givi adaptor (the black piece of tough nylon plastic that the box actually mounts to). I have no idea if it all comes in a kit or if you need to order it serarately. For sure, whatever it costs, it'll be quite a bit cheaper than getting the Yamaha stock rack & box.

Naw, they come as separate items. Ching, Ching, though still less than the yami one.

Ummm, no they don't.

Sporttour.com (a great place top buy GIVI stuff)

Order either:

SR346 ('03-'05 FJR1300 Monokey Top Case fitment rack) - $146

or

SR357 ('06-'08 FJR1300 Monokey Top Case fitment rack) - $135

Each of these racks includes the metal tubular steel rack and the black plastic adapter to mount a GIVI Monokey trunk.

By the way, that is my bike in the picture in post #1. I recognized it from the Aprilia Pegaso rear wheel just behind it. ;)
=========

Show off........ ;>

B. :rolleyes: