What Not to do During a Company Meeting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well........Gettin payed to drive near 1500 hundred miles and work for twenty minutes. Damn happy really :yahoo:

:jester:

**** you. I made the mistake of taking Fairlaner's new ride for a spin last weekend. Someone shoot me now and end my misery!
What's Fairlaner riding now? I missed the memo and am in the mood to spend a lot of fukin' money so ideas please!

Last edited by a moderator:
**** you. I made the mistake of taking Fairlaner's new ride for a spin last weekend. Someone shoot me now and end my misery!
What's Fairlaner riding now? I missed the memo and am in the mood to spend a lot of fukin' money so ideas please!
New '08 FJR. Farkled to the moon already except for those fancy-schmancy Remus CF Hexcones. Unless I miss the mark, he should have them before the month is out. ;)

So as we do every Wednesday here at work we had a production meeting this morning, which gets very long, very drawn out, and very boring. So I decided to make a list of the farkles I still want to add to the FJR. This is after spending Lord only knows how much money over the last two years on adding or changing the bike.
So far I have a list of 21 things I want to get, and I estimate the cost of getting them at around 6-7K.
Trigger,

What you really don't want to do (during a meeting or any time) is to tally up all the farkles you already have (or have had and resold at a loss). That can be truly depressing and will cause you to spontaneously volunteer for additional overtime. :angry:

The good news is that in the last week, I have been able to get 3 of the items from the list I had made. Small items, but it is progress on the never ending farkle journey.