What's the NUT when it comes to leathers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WERA racers far and wide praise these leathers and the guy who makes `em...Barnicle Bill
+1

I have a Barnacle Bill suit and it's the highest quality piece of riding gear I've ever seen. SUPER strong and fits like a glove, which is no surprise since it's custom made. Highly recommended.

Mike

Just so you know:Leather is the skin from the outside of the animal.

Suede is the skin from the inside of the animal.
Uh, no. When a hide is "split" into two (or more) thinner pieces, one side is smooth, the others is "roughout". "Suede" is a fashion term for "roughout" leather.

(I spent a couple of decades with the parent company of Tandy Leather and learned more than I ever wanted to know about different skins and how they are processed.)

Had to post a pic of my baby...

190J3683.jpg

Perforated chest, solid arms and back. Arm and back vents, luminscent piping and interior pockets. Armor everywhere.

:D :D :D

Iggy -- by my calculations it only took you 4 minutes to go down this deviant path........ WC will be proud    :D          Nice work! :lol:      Just another reason I love the FJR and this sight.         Jay
+1 :thumbup:
So...how long have you thought a picture of a beautiful, sexy young woman in a provocative outfit was a sign of a deviant???????? :D
40+ years :lol:

Let's face it, leather is so 'yesterday'. It's about time we moved to modern materials for protection. A bit of Carbon Fibre here, and a bit of Carbon Fibre there is about all we need:

312900carbon_fibre_clothing.jpg

Let's face it, leather is so 'yesterday'. It's about time we moved to modern materials for protection. A bit of Carbon Fibre here, and a bit of Carbon Fibre there is about all we need:
312900carbon_fibre_clothing.jpg
Wow! U guys are really serious now. :lol: :coolio: