What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It snowed.. I got cold. I smoked a cigarette. I looked at the 6 plus inches in my drive.
I called my buddy and watched while he plowed my drive. I got cold again and my balls fell off.

Nuff said.
What you don't have can't fall off or did your bride give them back.
rolleyes.gif

More ffing snow on the ground here in Banana Belt than anytime this year.

Another 6" last night, had to run the damn snowblower again.

So much for putting a hundred miles on the KLR and her new Shinko 804/805 shoes before Baja!

It was a beautiful sunny 60 degrees here Saturday, been around 50 since. Last year we had a couple of feet of snow for the groundhog. Might as well get used to the smell of forest fires.

It snowed.. I got cold. I smoked a cigarette. I looked at the 6 plus inches in my drive.
I called my buddy and watched while he plowed my drive. I got cold again and my balls fell off.

Nuff said.
What you don't have can't fall off or did your bride give them back.
rolleyes.gif
No she didn't give them back. I found one in the dirty clothes hamper and the other floating around in the fish tank..
Snorkle.gif

I think she might be loosing her mind.
crazy.gif

At my home in the High Desert northeast of Los Angeles, it's 60°F now, on its way to 72° this afternoon. Clear and sunny.

Yeah still sucking here in PA. Looks like i'm in the 4-6 FFFFFFF
I grew up in Gettysburg, PA. We had winters back in the 50's with snow on the ground most of the winter. Apparently it has not changed much since.
Only got 2 inches in Allentown,then sleet rain and 22 deg tonight. Big freeze for a few days.

I've been exploring Gettysburg area last summer. Some ok roads to the north a little. 87 miles to Harrisburg from here. PA. has some great roads. Best time to Harrisburg 1 hour on the slab.

Gettysburg Civil War sites are interesting.

We are expecting 6-8" tonight. Jeanne leaves for the Caribbean tomorrow morning, a week with the Portland Rose cruising the high seas! Lucky girls.

woke up to 61 degrees and 30 to 40 mph winds from the west. Two week forecast is for temps in the low 50's, that means winter is over here.

This morning at 0900 hours it was 45 degrees, sunny and light winds. By 1700 hours it was 7 degrees, white out conditions with snow and winds at 25-35 MPH. Headed your way John, you are welcome.

And Aye, I believe John once served as a cabin boy on the good ship Raging Queen with Mr Spunk and Captain Ned.

Latest posts