What's Your Favorite After Ride Libation?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pop quiz. What's your favorite after a long ride?

Beer: Guiness, Becks Dark :wub:

I don't handle alcohol well, so no favorite. Vodka and cranberry is ok

Cigar: Macanudo (sp?) gold

Other? Hot Tub time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - lot's of good stuff out there -

Beer - Watney's Red Barrel or Bass Ale - sometimes Guiness Stout

Hard stuff - Double Jack Daniels' on the rocks, water back;

Lochnagar single malt, Laphroig ain't bad either.

Cigars -

Arturo Fuente Hemmingway series - maduro wrapper (any size depending upon situation or availability) or LaUnica #200, 100, or 500, maduro wrapper.

Partagas Series 'S' - any size.

Arturo Fuente Royal Salute maduro, Chateau Fuente, or Double Chateau Fuente, both maduro.

Hmmm.... think I like maduro wrappers?

Tastey !

After a Ride?

Beer -- Fat Tire

Hard stuff -- Johnny Walker Blue Label. After trying this stuff all others went down the list.

With this stock seat -- Ibuprofen for the pain

But #1 is a cold Diet Coke

Beer - anything not dark

Booze - Tanqueray Ten and Tonic w/lemon and lime (if you've never tried Ten, you're missing out - thick layer of dust on Bombay Saphire since I found this)

Ceeegar - Hoyo de Monterrey (cuban), Montecristo (cuban), Macanudo Gold Label

Add me to the 'minority' list...

Gatorade, chilled, straight up...yeah, baby! B)

Other times, iced tea with fresh mint & a lime...

drink ice water. get naked. possibly a cold shower. then a nap.

maybe this winter i can trade the ice water in for something stronger, but this has been par for the course all year, even today. dang hot out today.

Man, you guys are lucky, I get off the bike after a hard days ride and pull out the caulking gun,and put in the preperation-h cartdridge and ..........well you get the idea! :yahoo: Just kidd'n, usually drop to the ground and give mother earth a kiss that I made it home safely with no speeding tickets!

Cheers,

Bryce

Man, you guys are lucky, I get off the bike after a hard days ride and pull out the caulking gun,and put in the preperation-h cartdridge and ..........well you get the idea! :yahoo: Just kidd'n, usually drop to the ground and give mother earth a kiss that I made it home safely with no speeding tickets! Cheers,

Bryce
Fun post. Fun avatar. Two points for you. Now git!

Man, you guys are lucky, I get off the bike after a hard days ride and pull out the caulking gun,and put in the preperation-h cartdridge and ..........well you get the idea! :yahoo: Just kidd'n, usually drop to the ground and give mother earth a kiss that I made it home safely with no speeding tickets!

Cheers,

Bryce
Knew I shoulda kept Laurel & Hardy! :D

Like the Duc too much though!

Bryce

Cheers,

Bryce

Bryce
Yeah, well, what happened to Laurel and Hardy?

Grrr. Dag Blast It. Grrr.

Cheers,

Bryce

Bryce

OK! OK!.......Back to Laurel & Hardy! :D

Cheers,

Bryce

Bryce

OK! OK!.......Back to Laurel & Hardy! :D
Yippieeeeeee! Thanks!

Ari, what are you doin' in the water?

I've been wonderin' n wonderin'.....