When did you get your 06?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What week did you get your 06?

• March 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March 5-11

• March 12-18

• March 19-25

• March 26-31

• April 1-8

• April 9-15

• April 16-22

• April 23-30

• Total voters
Tstaff, Nice bike, :dribble: I kept looking at it thinking that's what mine is going to look like in my garage.....

Talked to dealer and they told him they are not in the "warehouse" yet, he said he would check weekly.

TStaff,

Great looking. It's a good feeling knowing it's in the garage.

I live in Rockbridge, OH. Ordered the blue one 5 Oct 05. Had an 03, put 90K on it. I hope this one will want to be ridden more.

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the bag liners, did they come with the US bikes for 06?
Bag liners are included.

Mounted the Sirius Starmate on the clutch master cylinder with a Hoon mount, powered by the power plug in glove box, fed into my Autocom.

Break-in, nothing but trying to avoid steady rpm's for extended time.

Getting off a GSXR-1000 so 0-60 will seem mild, but that's not why i got the FJR.

Shifting seems stiff but very positive & no clunk like my 03 FJR.

That's just SO sweet! You lucky dog, you. How's it feel to have the first one (or thereabouts) on the US block? NICE!

I noticed Kai's euro bike has a small gray luggage rack on top of the regular rack and tstaff's american bike has no such rack. Am wondering if Kai's type rack only comes with the euro model? Any input? PM. <>< :huh:

I noticed Kai's euro bike has a small gray luggage rack on top of the regular rack and tstaff's american bike has no such rack. Am wondering if Kai's type rack only comes with the euro model? Any input? PM. <>< :huh:
It looks like Kai's bike has the mounting kit for the Yamaha trunk installed.

I got mine (sort of)! I got THE CALL today-just came in.My baby comes home Friday after work.Oh, the joy!

It's kinda hard to believe but from the vote results it looks like someone has already received their bike on April 23-30!?? :blink:

My dealer called yestarday. went there and helped her peek out of her shell. im picking her up tomorow. thanks to this site and all the members for making the wait a little better.got a little carried away checking this post for news every nite.

It looks like Kai's bike has the mounting kit for the Yamaha trunk installed.
That's correct, it is Yamaha's mounting Kit. Sidecases are blue as standard, but I ordered silver topcase, because I think it looks better that way (silver stripes heading up & back). Also the whole back side of the bike is silver.

That's correct, it is Yamaha's mounting Kit. Sidecases are blue as standard, but I ordered silver topcase, because I think it looks better that way (silver stripes heading up & back).
I'm curious how that'll look. Post a pic when you can...

My dealer called yestarday. went there and helped her peek out of her shell. im picking her up tomorow. thanks to this site and all the members for making the wait a little better.got a little carried away checking this post for news every nite.
Moose, where are you located. I'm in northern CA. and expect the call soon. PM. <><

It's kinda hard to believe but from the vote results it looks like someone has already received their bike on April 23-30!?? :blink:
yes, well, as long as we use the power of the force for good, we should know exactly - to the hour - when we are getting our bikes..

may the force be with you, little patwan (sp)

Word from the FJR list is that Tom Melchild ( sp ?? ) has recieved his bike from a San Jose CA dealer. So it looks like the Cali bikes are arriving now !! B)