Where are the Canucks?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
Allrighty....

I been cruising the players list for this shin dig and I am not seeing any Canucks attending so far.

Come on you eastern type northerners, get crashing this party!

barb, aka "goose"

Allrighty....
I been cruising the players list for this shin dig and I am not seeing any Canucks attending so far.

Come on you eastern type northerners, get crashing this party!

barb, aka "goose"
I have a lot going on in September :blink:

Where are all the Canucks?

1) Playing hockey?

2) Watching hockey?

3) Wishing they were watching hockey?

4) Drinking beer?

5) Beer and hockey, eh?

6) Dodging mounties?

7) Puttin maple syrup on beavers? :blink:

8) Wondering what the loonies and toonies are worth South of the border?

9) Aboot to adjust the TV ariels in your igloos?

10) Shopping for toques?

1) Playing hockey?

2) Watching hockey?

4) Drinking beer?

5) Beer and hockey, eh?

6) Dodging mounties?

10) Shopping for toques?
Congrats on spelling Toque correctly!!

Number (6) nails it Big Time for ME at least!!

There are likely more than a few Canucks on Feejers that are facing a similar situation as I... It seems that some Right Wrist Arthritic pain, or lack thereof, may soon result in not being able to enter the US for a number of years...

Speeding it appears clearly (now) is a Criminal Offence... FJR Speeds I am now told are deemed to border the nature of Manslaughter Charges... Hmmm... **** Yeah - How could I have never seen how similar THOSE offences were!!!

That BTW is an absolute "No Shit" view from a helpful non-police individual...

Shoulda taken that couple extra Advil that day I guess!!!

Scott

p.s.

Put 3 or 4 EXTRA Tensor Bandages on that Wrist if you are EVER in the area of Trenton, Ontario...

Those Wild-Eyed Bastards will crash right into your Bike!!!

Yep!! Pic's available - potentially...

$1,500 in damage would be about where I am at...

For Fuckin' Speeding!!?!?!?!?!?

I'm intending to go, but I'm not gonna register until the deadline because of the no refund clause.

... wait, that wasn't funny, sarcastic or anything.. guess the coffee hasn't kicked in.

I'm intending to go, but I'm not gonna register until the deadline because of the no refund clause.
... wait, that wasn't funny, sarcastic or anything.. guess the coffee hasn't kicked in.
The "no refund" clause has been changed! I'll "bump" Intech's post in case others missed it too.

Can't wait to see you Bungie . . . somebody has to hold my beer for me. :ph34r:

Ok ok I'm still trying to work out the details here. I'm thinking I'll go out to BC and then down to Tennessee and then maybe go home. I'll make a day of it.

Rob

Ok ok I'm still trying to work out the details here. I'm thinking I'll go out to BC and then down to Tennessee and then maybe go home. I'll make a day of it.

Rob
You an Bungie could stop by here an make two days of it Rob... I'd invite Griff, but unbelievably :blink: The guy has to work...

:jester:

1) Playing hockey?

2) Watching hockey?

4) Drinking beer?

5) Beer and hockey, eh?

6) Dodging mounties?

10) Shopping for toques?
Outstanding list there Beamer Reamer, but as a Veteran of two fine CFR FJR Forum Events with our wonderful friends from The Great White North: You left out three items I've personally observed!

11) Going out for donuts, eh.

12) Attending a Rush concert, hoser.

13) Driving over to Costco for cheap beer, Beauty!

Rob
You an Bungie could stop by here an make two days of it Rob... I'd invite Griff, but unbelievably :blink: The guy has to work...

I can be to your place in two days mate... another day to NAFO... so it IS doable.... but it might be snowing out here by then ;)

And yeah... I kinda have to work too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

I can be to your place in two days mate... another day to NAFO... so it IS doable.... but it might be snowing out here by then ;)

And yeah... I kinda have to work too...

Take a year off, I highly recommend it for the soul. Sucks for your financial health tho, and going back BITES!

Take a year off, I highly recommend it for the soul. Sucks for your financial health tho, and going back BITES!

Well, being self-employed, I've more or less been on unintentional time off for the last few months - and the bills they are a piling up...

:(

Well, being self-employed, I've more or less been on unintentional time off for the last few months - and the bills they are a piling up...

:(
Good thing your main squeeze is a nurse. Now THERE's a lucrative profession :blink:

I think I am planning on going.... when is the cut off date?

Then I have to sneak up this idea on Pam.... I know she would enjoy it... but her boss thinks he needs the time off more than her.... my bike is getting tire of just sitting in the garage.

1) Playing hockey?

2) Watching hockey?

4) Drinking beer?

5) Beer and hockey, eh?

6) Dodging mounties?

10) Shopping for toques?
Outstanding list there Beamer Reamer, but as a Veteran of two fine CFR FJR Forum Events with our wonderful friends from The Great White North: You left out three items I've personally observed!

11) Going out for donuts, eh.

12) Attending a Rush concert, hoser.

13) Driving over to Costco for cheap beer, Beauty!
14) Watching re-runs of "Strange Brew" and practicing "Hey Hoser, take off" if they aren't successful with # 6.