Where are the Canucks?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on my Canadian friends! I'm half-way through my Canadian History book . . . i better not be reading it for nuthin'! :angry2:
Just be sure to read about the War of 1812. That's when you guys tried to invade Canada and we threw you back over the border in battle after battle! You'd better stay respectful or we might do it again.

Our armed forces are not to be trifled with.....all 60,000 of them. Oh, wait, it's summer vacation time and the boys are at the cottage drinkin' beer, so let's say 25,000. Oh, shit, half of our ships, aircarft and tanks are down waiting for spare parts (bummer because nobody makes parts anymore for WW II equipment). So effectively we have about 10,000. Damn, then we have to subtract the non-combatants at armed forces HQ in Ottawa.... so let's see....... OK we can field 500 guys.

But we're tough.
I read that already . . . apparently we lost the war and won a conference. :rolleyes: But you know us Yankees . . . always running our mouths and shoving our opinions down peoples' throats.

I'm glad the more enlightened of our northern neighbors have signed up for NAFO already. We DO have the best roads in North America, after all. . . . :beee: :biggrinsmiley:

I'm glad the more enlightened of our northern neighbors have signed up for NAFO already. We DO have the best roads in North America, after all. . . . :beee: :biggrinsmiley:
I think I'm gonna round everybody up and annex West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia and Arkansas. We'll let you keep Ohio and is SE twisty bits.

We're in need of some good beer, curling lanes, and a better supplier of back bacon....and those 5+ extra degrees are looking pretty good right now. C'mon...you secretly always wanted your own five digit numeric zipcode didn't ya? ;)
Curling lanes!? What is this Curling Lanes??? A Curling Rink bin berry, berry good to me.

Zipcode? What is this Zipcode?? Postal Code bin berry, berry good to me.

For those too young to understand I offer the following educational material.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm gonna round everybody up and annex West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia and Arkansas. We'll let you keep Ohio and is SE twisty bits.
Allright! Twisty roads and national health care! We will probably have to use funny looking money and talk funny too? Eh?

We're in need of some good beer, curling lanes, and a better supplier of back bacon....and those 5+ extra degrees are looking pretty good right now. C'mon...you secretly always wanted your own five digit numeric zipcode didn't ya? ;)
Curling lanes!? What is this Curling Lanes??? A Curling Rink bin berry, berry good to me.

Zipcode? What is this Zipcode?? Postal Code bin berry, berry good to me.

For those too young to understand I offer the following educational material.
That right there was berry, berry funny Hane! I remeber that character well!

Fifty-Four Forty or Fight! :assassin:
Holy doodle! Fifty-four forty of fight? I thought Manifest Destiny died out in the 1850s but apparently it lives on, at least in Tri-Cities, WA. But you have a point, Iggy, maybe it's time for some modern day adjustments. Here's a proposal:

1. You can have all the Canadian beer, curling lanes and back bacon you want. We'll throw in Canadian rye whiskey too.

2. We're keeping the 5 degrees but we're negotiable on the zip code thing.

3. But we want Pamela Anderson back, eh? You guys have enjoyed her long enough. We'd give up a lot for that.

Fifty-Four Forty or Fight! :assassin:
Holy doodle! Fifty-four forty of fight? I thought Manifest Destiny died out in the 1850s but apparently it lives on, at least in Tri-Cities, WA. But you have a point, Iggy, maybe it's time for some modern day adjustments. Here's a proposal:

1. You can have all the Canadian beer, curling lanes and back bacon you want. We'll throw in Canadian rye whiskey too.

2. We're keeping the 5 degrees but we're negotiable on the zip code thing.

3. But we want Pamela Anderson back, eh? You guys have enjoyed her long enough. We'd give up a lot for that.

Hand over Pamela Anderson for all the Canadian beer i want?

Done!!!! (the competition for male attention is tough enough without her around).

Pam 00 Guys :blink: :dribble: :clapping: Me <_<

LOL (oh, and just cuz i'm laughing, doesn't mean i won't hand her over for Canadian beer!)

Hand over Pamela Anderson for all the Canadian beer i want?Done!!!! (the competition for male attention is tough enough without her around).

Pam 00 Guys :blink: :dribble: :clapping: Me <_<

LOL (oh, and just cuz i'm laughing, doesn't mean i won't hand her over for Canadian beer!)

I'd hand Pam over for Canadian beer. She's never hung out in the parking lot with a bunch of FJR riders - what good is she?

Hi

I see this thread has gotten off topic.

In answer to Barb 's question, I am going to the rally.

I'm thinking of leaving Newcastle Ont. on Monday 20th, crossing at Buffalo and make my way towards Gettysburg. Eventually pick up Skyline drive at Front Royal, and then some of the Blue Ridgeparkway, before making my way to Knoxville. I am leaving early so I can hopefully stay off the interstate. Anyone wishing to meet along the way feel free to drop me a line.

Owen