Where to buy Givi stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up all my stuff and I'll say I'm pretty happy! I ordered a bunch of things from him, but the Givi stuff I got included: V46 top case, color matched lid, brake light kit, and mounting rack. Total from most online retailers was $461.97 + shipping (Full retail is upwards of $512). With the other items I bought and your help, I found online retailers that had free shipping, $9.95, and then some outrageous shipping costs as well.

But, as mentioned previously, I went with a local guy that a friend referred me to. I ended up paying $425 for the Givi gear. Not too shabby. I don't know if he gave me a good deal because of the friend that referred me, or because he knows I'll be in over the next few months buying my wife's riding gear, but I was pretty damn pleased.

He doesn't do internet or phone orders (he does have an eBay store for his used parts), but if you are in Portland, see Gene at Dr Brown's motorcycles. It's a hole in the wall shop, but the owner (Gene) is a real nice guy and he's in business for the love of motorcycles, not to make a huge profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just go to the Givi booth at Bike Week or Biketoberfest in Daytona, and pick up whatever I want and they install it right there.

Err, I'll get me coat...

University Motors Fargo, ND. Gary McCoy has moved up in management, but Mike is doing a great job. I couldn't beat the price with a 10 foot pole.

:yahoo: