Where to Get New Mirrors?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banjobart

Reaction score
I tipped my FJR over in the driveway and wiped out a mirror. I checked Ebay but all the mirrors listed are for 2003-2005 models. Does anyone know where to get aftermarket mirrors for the 2007 model? Thanks.

$148 at the Dealer. I did the same thing not too long ago. Aftermarket?, Some one will Chime in Soon with all sorts of places.

Have a Beer, It won't take long. :)

There are a large number of parts fiche places that sell Yamaha parts at a discount. A quick glance at Ron Ayers shows the mirror @ $101 ea.

While the FZ1 mirrors aren't nearly as pretty as the Gen II, they do work significantly better, plus they are <$50 ea. You can get a pair for less than one Gen II mirror.

While the FZ1 mirrors aren't nearly as pretty as the Gen II, they do work significantly better, plus they are <$50 ea. You can get a pair for less than one Gen II mirror.
Aaaaand with parking lot tip overs the FZ1 mirrors fold up like a Swiss Army Knife. I tested mine out twice in 15 mins. :unsure: Not a scratch.

Keep Going!

Yup...Put your scratched mirror in a box and get yourself some FZ1 mirrors. You'll wonder why you waited so long. I absolutely LOVE mine. :yahoo:

yup - get the FZ1 Antlers.... :)

One of the greatest farkels for the FJR - hey check it out, I can actually see behind me now... :D

I tipped my FJR over in the driveway and wiped out a mirror. I checked Ebay but all the mirrors listed are for 2003-2005 models. Does anyone know where to get aftermarket mirrors for the 2007 model? Thanks.
$98.54 at Yamahasportscenter.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a link as I bought mine off another Forum member, but search for 2005 Yamaha FZ1 mirrors, and they will pop up. They have to be from a GenI FZ1, and I'm not sure when they made the change. I do know the 2005 is GenI, so stick with that...Unless someone has an actual link.

All the places already listed for the FJR mirrors would probably be the place to start looking for the FZ1 mirrors, as you only want OEM mirrors. DO NOT use the cheap imitations sold on eBay. Many have tried and many have ended up trashing the cheapos for the real thing. The OEM mirrors are great.

If you like the stock mirrors and they are just scratched forum member garauld is well known for his paint work and color matching. I too have a scratched up right mirror that garauld will see this winter.

+1 on Zanotti for the OEM FZ1 mirrors, which by the way, are the cat's a$$. You'll wonder why you put up with the stock mirrors for so long once you get the FZ1's mounted. :D

IMG_1224-300x225.jpg

IMG_1227-300x225.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaand with parking lot tip overs the FZ1 mirrors fold up like a Swiss Army Knife. I tested mine out twice in 15 mins. :unsure: Not a scratch.

Keep Going!
I just received my mirrors and looking them over, I wonder where they fold. I hope I didn't get ripped off and these are not genuine 2005 FZ1 mirrors.

Keep Going!
I just received my mirrors and looking them over, I wonder where they fold. I hope I didn't get ripped off and these are not genuine 2005 FZ1 mirrors.
You're going to love the difference these mirrors make in the overall safety factor. Makes a fine machine even better.....

P5221748.JPG

P5221749.JPG

P5221750.JPG

Keep Going!

Keep Going!
I posted this question from an online search and do not think it made it to the forum. If I am wrong I apologise.

I received my new FZ1 mirrors today and cannot figure how they fold. Maybe these are not the OEM 2005 FZ1 mirrors.