Which raising links to buy?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess bones are bones but I went ahead and flipped for the Meissner Plus 26 mm - 28 mm $120.00 I think they were about the only ones making them back in '05?

The 5/8" would be too short while the 2" would be way too much and your rear tire would still be firmly planted sitting on the center stand. Although it would be fun to try them to see how they handle! :D My 2005 rear tire drags with the 26-28mm and I have over 6mm of fork over the top clamp. Those 1.25" might be just what you are looking for.

I also have bought a set of dog bones off of ebay to raise the rear. I think the 1.25 would be too much, but that is a call you will have to make. Here is a link for a thread in the forum about installing them.

Clicky thing

I guess bones are bones but I went ahead and flipped for the Meissner Plus 26 mm - 28 mm $120.00 I think they were about the only ones making them back in '05?

The 5/8" would be too short while the 2" would be way too much and your rear tire would still be firmly planted sitting on the center stand. Although it would be fun to try them to see how they handle! :D My 2005 rear tire drags with the 26-28mm and I have over 6mm of fork over the top clamp. Those 1.25" might be just what you are looking for.

I have precisely these links sitting in a coffee can in my garage. No longer need them since I got the full suspension treatment at GPSuspensions a couple of years ago.

Flip me a PM if you want to make an offer.