white FJr...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krashdragon

Reaction score
...i saw a white FJR today, I don't think the bags were on it...

On one of the FM roads between Allen and Lake Lavon today...

Is that anyone from here?

all white, no markings as far as I could tell, but he was zipping the opposite way...

at least I think it was an FJR, I don't remember any other tupperware that quite looks the same ...

Good looking bike!...

Mary

...i saw a white FJR today, I don't think the bags were on it...On one of the FM roads between Allen and Lake Lavon today...

all white, no markings as far as I could tell, but he was zipping the opposite way...

at least I think it was an FJR, I don't remember any other tupperware that quite looks the same ...

Good looking bike!...

Mary

I'm a little late, but I 'spect that was me. White, no bags.

Okay, I'm sure it was me. I spend alot of time on those

roads, zipping to nowhere.

...i saw a white FJR today, I don't think the bags were on it...On one of the FM roads between Allen and Lake Lavon today...

Good looking bike!...

Mary

Ok,, I was so suprised to see an FJR, let alone a white one...

That white looks really nice!

some of those back country roads get very interesting.... like mini rollercoasters!

Mary

Good looking bike!...

Mary

We need photos. Thanks.

Hey BumbleDB,

Pictures would be great. A White or Black and White FJR. Hmmmmmmmmm, sounds like a great color(s).

If you need a place to put your pics so you can send them this this Photobucket

It was recommended to me by a forum member and it works well.