Who has a line on fresh HOT MEAT?!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got these Continentals and now have 6400 on them--looks like they'll go to around 10k easy. They are way inexpensive. Click HERE

Front = $76

Rear = $112

Total of $188

Need to add shipping

I got these Continentals and now have 6400 on them--looks like they'll go to around 10k easy. They are way inexpensive. Click HERE

Front = $76

Rear = $112

Total of $188

Need to add shipping
I love these tires. Though they don't last as long as other tires I have run. I think I usually get 9-10k out of mine running them well past the wear bars.

A good price on these tires was $165 shipped not too long ago.

Edit: You can get a set here for about $169 shipped: Clicky for JC Motors

Last edited by a moderator:
So to follow up I ordered a set of PR2's from this ebay vendor, "rtvtires".

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MICHELIN-PILOT-ROAD-2-TIRE-SET-120-70-17-180-55-17-/251180722178?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a7b89a802

$240.00, free shipping. I ordered them Nov 8, after business hours. They were sitting on my doorstep in Idaho Falls on Nov 14th. Sweet! I would recommend this seller.

Wheels are pulled, taking them to get mounted today. Then they'll sit on the bike until....April or May :angry2:

So to follow up I ordered a set of PR2's from this ebay vendor, "rtvtires".

https://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7b89a802

$240.00, free shipping. I ordered them Nov 8, after business hours. They were sitting on my doorstep in Idaho Falls on Nov 14th. Sweet! I would recommend this seller.

Wheels are pulled, taking them to get mounted today. Then they'll sit on the bike until....April or May :angry2:
For some reason, I hesitate to buy tires from an ebay seller...instead of one with their own website, can you tell me what the "born on" dates are on the tires?

$240 is great for a set of PR2s. :clapping:

I checked the born on date on the PR2's, 17/11, so April/May, 2011. Not exactly hot out of the press, but not too old either.

I checked the born on date on the PR2's, 17/11, so April/May, 2011. Not exactly hot out of the press, but not too old either.
Yeah, that wouldn't bother me either.

It seems that $240 is cheapest I've seen. $258 shipped is the next best price I've seen from Sportbikegear up in Michigan.