Who were you all?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogdeb

Scouser
Reaction score
Deb & I went for a short run yesterday into the Markleeville area for a sandwich. Crossed paths with a total of 5 FJR's :) (maybe 6 cause one looked black, but could have been a trick of the light)

Hwy 88 just west of Cooks Station about 11.00am (you going west), Hwy 89 just north of Markleeville (you going north), and both Hwy's in the pm ------------ all riding the slow blue's :rolleyes:

Who were ya's all ?? --- nice to see you out there -- why weren't ya all at work B)

We had a real good day - nice and cool up there - good to get back to the heat in Rancho though ,, NOT !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deb & I went for a short run yesterday into the Markleeville area for a sandwich. Crossed paths with a total of 5 FJR's :) (maybe 6 cause one looked black, but could have been a trick of the light)Hwy 88 just west of Cooks Station about 11.00am (you going west), Hwy 89 just north of Markleeville (you going north), and both Hwy's in the pm ------------ all riding the slow blue's :rolleyes:

Who were ya's all ?? --- nice to see you out there -- why weren't ya all at work B)

We had a real good day - nice and cool up there - good to get back to the heat in Rancho though ,, NOT !!
Wasn't me, Roger, but I left work about 11 am and seriously considered a run up to Markleeville and over Monitor for a dose of old home stomping grounds mind clearing. Instead, I mounted a front tire on the XX and did a bunch of maintenance on it. I have today off and am thinking about it as I organize a list of chores.

Wasn’t me either, I was on the bike most of the day but mostly down-country stuff in the heat. I did have a BMW get frisky with me coming home on Hwy 88, too bad he didn’t turn on to Hwy 26… :devil:

No one speaking up, sounds like recruitment is slacking! :blink:

No-one fessing up huh?

Maybe it was the FJR rider we saw today, Sunrise blvd north, about 2.30 pm, on a '03 and riding in khaki shorts !!

Made me cringe as it was just after visiting Mike in hospital