Who's Going to the Phoenix International MC Show?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbird

Reaction score
Details.................................................

Cycle World International Motorcycle Show

Oct 31 - Nov 2

University of Phoenix Stadium Glendale, AZ.

Friday, October 31............4:00pm - 9:00pm

Saturday, November 1......9:30am - 8:00pm

Sunday, November 2........9:30am - 5:00pm

Admission

Adult: 1-day $12 • 2-day $20 | Children 6-11: 1-day $6 • 2-day $10 | Children 5 & under free

I plan to be there Saturday.

Maybe some of us FJR folks could meet up?

I will be there Sat AM.

Not sure what time as I am comming from Tucson and want to stop at Joe's Ranch Grill for breakfast.

Will be with my wife and another couple.

Joe

Don't forget to bring SkooterGs bib this time, All that drool is embarrasing. I first met SkooterG at this show 2 years ago but I'll still be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Jane and I will be attending Saturday.

Does anybody know where to go to get the discounted tickets?

Yamaha has got a spot on the floor. I'm thinking meeting there at a specified time would be

good. Hours are 9:30 A til 8:00 P Saturday. How about a meeting at high noon at Yamaha.

I'm flexible (but that's a different story) so I don't care when. If another time is better for

most others let it be known. Or we could have multiple meet times set up too.

Tbird: That sounds like a plan! AZ FJR Zonies: Let's plan to meet Tbird at the Yamaha booth at high noon. Tbird: I look like Tom Selleck from Magnum PI, vectervp1 looks like Francisco "Pancho" Villa, and SkooterG looks like Pinocchio or Cinderella!

That's great...look forward to meeting you all.

BTW...I look like my dad.

:

:

and I if that's not enough...Tall, slender, and probably wearing a FJR cap.

Sorry we missed each other.

Yamaha was supposed to be inside the stadium in the Marketplace section. That is where I thought we'd meet.

But they weren't there. So I tried hooking up with you guys outside at the Yamaha Demo area. Never saw

anybody that that looked like Tom Selleck, Francisco "Pancho" Villa, or Cinderella!

I did snap a couple of pics of a Skooter G looking FJR out in the lot...so I guessed at least he was there.

BTW...this was my first show. I thought is was lame. My friend's neighbor goes every year and said it was

about 1/2 size of usual. Was it sub-par this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbird: I have not talked to a single biker that thought that this show was worth the price of admission, or would ever return!