Who's got the most miles on their FJR??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you guys have on your bikes. I just hit 12500 miles on my '05 and the bike runs great. My buddy has 33000 on his '05 and it runs great also. No problems to speak of.
I was thinking that as much as I like this bike and all the extras I have on it. I'm planning on keeping it a long, long time. I have the extended warranty so I'm not worried for a few years.

I was wondering you guys that have the 03's, and '04's how many miles do you have, what if any problems have you run into??

Thanks
I got my 05 in October of 04, and I just passed 51K. Still in great shape and runs like a top.

Lil Geezer from Texas

118500 miles on my 03
Bastard. I was waiting for you to chime in.

So, right here, right now, I throw down the challenge...............................

Who will be the first to 200,000?

And if you don't have your original engine, does it count?

:D
OK the race to 200k is on! I'm going to ride my bike a few times around the block now :p

See you at WFO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon I'm a relative newbie here at 37K miles. Dang,,,,,, nearly 120K miles is alot of riding!

I'm gonna beat you all. I disconnected the center stand switch and its in my garage right now doin 120 mph. figure i can hit a hundred thou in a day or two.....

....anyone ever see a thread in here on how to do an oil change on a bike while its runin.... gotta keep up with the maintanence after all.....

:clown2: :poster_stupid:

Love to hear the high-mileage stories. I plan on keeping mine for years n years. Dad had a '66 GTO, wishes he never sold it, I had a '72 MG Midget (wire wheels, etc) wish I'd never sold it, had a "77 Trans Am, wish I still had it... I have my FJR... I'M KEEPING IT!

C

34,000 on my 06. Bought it April 27, 2006. Running great. After reading these notes I'm glad to hear I'm good for 200,000. I wish I could get tires to last longer than 9,000 miles.

1200 KMs but I've only owned it for 2 weeks. :) I leave for a trip and will have at least 3500 in a week. And another trip a week later so easily over 5000KMs by then.

I deserve SOME respect, dammit! :)

(I only wish my V-Stream had arrived by now... grumble grumble)

05 just hit 30000 of tire eatin miles

Only hitch was dealer created after 26000 mile checkup. $600 and approx one month time worth of work, $250 worth of cash they got.

Just reached the 50 K with only one prob and that was covered. Rear shock went, to much waight on the old girl I guess.

Now I would like to hear about some road dings, thing that remind you were you were when you got it by not bad enough to replace it..

Latest posts