Who's ridin' from where??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ride over to West Va sounds good to me . I will run it past my co-pilot Alex . (eleven year old # 1 son )

He is really looking foreward to this trip . ( Me too !!)

Keep me poasted on the plans

Jarmo

Jarvis,

Are you bringing along some of your most excellent bar ends? I'll bet you a bunch with some black cherry pinstriping would help to pay those huge gas prices on the way over. I'm sure there are many FJRthusiasts that would snatch them up. It will be good to see you and meet your son.

The ride over to West Va sounds good to me . I will run it past my co-pilot Alex . (eleven year old # 1 son )

He is really looking foreward to this trip . ( Me too !!)

Keep me poasted on the plans

Jarmo

Jarvis,

Are you bringing along some of your most excellent bar ends? I'll bet you a bunch with some black cherry pinstriping would help to pay those huge gas prices on the way over. I'm sure there are many FJRthusiasts that would snatch them up. It will be good to see you and meet your son.
And there is a girl not far from you that would like to place an order for bar ends. Will PM you. Oh, and I hear that we're probably going to be catching up & riding w/ each other. Very kewl!

Heidi

Leaving Thursday morning from Indianapolis area.
Rainman, I am also leaving Indianapolis Thursday morning. I actually live in Franklin. It looks like AdruanNKY is leaving Thursday morning from south of Cinci. Potential riding buddies. I am pretty sure Quicksilver and his wife are going as well, just don't know when they will be leaving. Interested in riding together?
Sure....I won't be certain of the time we will be rolling out as I will be waitng for Wayne from WI....don't know if he will get here Wed Night or Thurs AM......I will keep you posted when I know.

Leaving Wellsburg, WV (that's in the northern panhandle) friday. Staying overnight at Stonewall Jackson Resort in Weston, WV. Leaving saturday mourning for Lewisburg. See Ya there.

Just booked the hotel today for Fri, Sat, & Sun. Was figuring on leaving at O'Dark thirty, doing Skyline Drive, & getting there ?? Friday PM. Might add Thursday night to the hotel booking & leave a day early, will decide soon ...

Looking forward to seeing all the Eastern folks & riding those good WV roads !

Heidi

I can fix your bar end problems . Short notice no problem .

Al you have to do is show up in my driveway and I will hook you up .

I plan to crank up the old lathe and make a few sets of my Stainless ends for the EOM.

I would like to take some roads over to WVa theat are senic in nature and less boring than the slab.

I will probably slab it home .

Jarmo

Axman

Like the avitar . LOL.

I am flattered that you like my creative works also . West Va should invest in some sinage like that,since there is little spelling involved .

Of course I should not pass judgement on spelling . My kids laugh at me when they read my posts .

Are I smarter than a fith grader ????? Sometimes NO

Jarmo

I'm riding from Northern Virginia.

I plan to depart Lorton on Wednesday and do some backroads and an overnighter enroute to Lewisburg. May depart Thursday, though, and do a straight shot.

I plan to depart Lewisburg on Monday and do a straight shot home.

Hey Everyone,

I will be coming in from Sachse, Tx (Dallas Area).

Will be visiting family in Eastern Tn. Tuesday thru Thursday and arrive at Lewisburg Thursday Evening.

Looking forward to it.

Mark

UPSMAN and myself will be leaving Atlanta Friday AM. Anyone in the surrounding area is welcome to join. If any of you Floridians need a halfway point to stay Thursday night or Monday night , I've got plenty of room.

Dana (wpbfjr) and I are leaving from South Florida on Wednesday AM. We plan to arrive in Lewisburg sometime on Thursday evening.

See you guys there!

Bob

Plan to leave on Thursday A.M. riding the Blue Ridge Pkwy for the majority of the trip I hope, depending on time and traffic.

Plan to leave on Thursday A.M. riding the Blue Ridge Pkwy for the majority of the trip I hope, depending on time and traffic.
Hey 06INDIXIE, when you have a chance please register on the website... & when making lodging reservations please be sure to mention group 0914 to the Brier Inn folk.

ANDDDD... see ya' soon. Looking forward to meeting everyone. There are going to be a lot of new faces this year. As of this morning there are 103 bikes registered. Oh crap, I forgot to remove (x person) from the list sooooo, there are 102 bikes registered... & including the pillion folk, there are 127 people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just booked the hotel today for Fri, Sat, & Sun. Was figuring on leaving at O'Dark thirty, doing Skyline Drive, & getting there ?? Friday PM. Might add Thursday night to the hotel booking & leave a day early, will decide soon ...
Looking forward to seeing all the Eastern folks & riding those good WV roads !
Haven't thought really hard about my route yet. Was thinking of riding to Front Royal Thursday, then down Skyline on Friday. Alternatively, I was thinking of a straight one day shot either Thursday or Friday, 2-lanes from southern PA through northern Maryland and down Skyline. I booked 3 nights Friday, Sat & Sun.

Any interest in meeting up and riding Skyline together?

Excellent. Give me a holla if you guys get a plan on. Would love to hook up for the ride down. Don't really care about the route, I'll do whatever. Not sure what Renegade is planning yet but might want to give him a shout also. Also a couple posts above JRD14 might be looking for some company also.
Anyone heard from KYFJR lately? In addition, there's a few other Tri-staters who will hopefully chim in.
Nothing like knowing plans at the last minute. I am officially taking off tomorrow morning (Thursday) to head off to Lewisburg. What time are you guys heading out? I know it is last minute and if you guys don't get this in time I will completely understand - If that is the case I will see you WV. Can't wait to hit some twisties.