Willow City Loop and Enchanted Rock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texan

Rollie Reincarnated
Reaction score
Since it will be raining on Saturday, I'd like to propose a Sunday afternoon ride (to give the churchgoers time in the morning) along the Willow City Loop and onto Enchanted Rock.

I did this ride a few weeks ago and it is a beauty. Once there,we can take an hour to climb to the top of Enchanted Rock to enjoy the magnificant view and stretch our legs (entry fee to the park is $5 or $6 per person).

Here is the route proposal: Enchanted Rock Route

Take the poll if you want to go.

We will meet at the corner of Hwy 12 and Hamilton Pool Road to gas up. That spot is here

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very nice route -- been through that area many times. I'm unable to make it this Sunday, perhaps next time.

Thanks,

Mark

Three Feejers took this beautiful trip today in the Texas hill country. Thanks to Hamie and ATXRider pictured below for a great 200 miles today.

img00050200904191428.jpg

This pic was at the Harley bar where we had cokes while the dew rag croud had Lone Star longnecks. (does that sound too smug?)

These are two quality men. Both are excellent riders and both former military (Hamie: Air Force and ATXRider - Davy - Army)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for setting up the ride Glen....enjoyed meeting you and Davy...was a beautiful day and a great ride....

Had a great time today guys. Here is a pic of Glen and Hamie on the loop.

WillowCityRide002.jpg

Look forward to riding with you again. Hopefully, we will see Jeff next time.

Davy