Wow, The 06 First Shipment Of Has Hit The Us Dockk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spine60

Reaction score
Here they are.

LostMyJobToday3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If they had only balanced out the load and not put the heavier AE models all on one side. :D

I hope those were the bikes with the French detuned engines! At least we will have gotten them out of the way. I hate it when the new owners have to pull off the injectors to remove the restrictor plates. Of course, the British Distributors make a little profit selling the replacement chip for the ECM, but then all is fine.

[SIZE=8pt]Ain't it a little soon to be fishin'?.............Nah! [/SIZE]

I think this is the 3rd year that someone has posted that same picture with a caption of the 'insert-year' FJR's. Come on, folks, let's show some originality.

Hey Woodstock, go sit on a tack! There are always new members who have not seen these pics, get a life. :beee:

I think this is the 3rd year that someone has posted that same picture with a caption of the 'insert-year' FJR's. Come on, folks, let's show some originality.
It's a tradition, kinda like christmas.

I think this is the 3rd year that someone has posted that same picture with a caption of the 'insert-year' FJR's.  Come on, folks, let's show some originality.
It's a tradition, kinda like christmas.
Or, "What does FJR stand for?" ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! :angry:

Hey Woodstock, go sit on a tack! There are always new members who have not seen these pics, get a life. :beee:
I was merely extolling our illustrious trollers to not sit on their respective butts and get out there and score some original material. While putting the same thing out year after year may be ok for some boards, I think that we should be setting only the highest expections of our members. It will allow us to be a shining example, one of the thousand points of light on that city on the hill, where we'll all be able to hold our heads up high, and say that even though some were happy, mired in medocrity, that we could, collectively, challange ourselves to a higher level. :p

In other words, lighten up, it was a joke. :D

Im new here and I started crying when I first saw the boat with all those heavy clutchless FJR's on one side causing the boat to Heel over.... heheheh

good one !! I liked it...

Warp

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least I got mine before you all to drool over :p

rogerfjrfaster :D

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk :clap:

I have it on very good authority that those ships crashed because the push button shifters malfunctioned.

I have it on very good authority that those ships crashed because the push button shifters malfunctioned.
Or, Homeland Security purposely sank them cause the containers were ticking. :p