• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - '03 Service Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ Greg

Reaction score
Maybe somebody sold their '03 and forgot to include the service manual with the bike ?

Or maybe someone's come into a lot of money and just takes their '03 into the dealer for everything... ;)

Give a yell if you have a manual you'd be willing to part with. Thanks.

Service manual or Owner manual?

The Owner manual came with the bike and is free for download from a Yamaha website I believe...and I know a version is at here.

The Service manual did not come with the bike stock, is what the techs tend to use, and is a $60 or so item also available from the Yamaha website.

The Owner manual came with the bike and is free for download from a Yamaha website I believe...and I know a version is at here.

The Service manual did not come with the bike stock, is what the techs tend to use, and is a $60 or so item also available from the Yamaha website.

Thanks Ignacio.

Yes the service manual. Inflation (or greed) has apparently struck Yamaha. At their website the manual is now $93. I can see paying $60 or so, but when it jumps 50% to $93 I start wondering if Yamaha is as devoted to their customers as we try to be in supporting them instead of buying knockoff CD's online....

Thanks Ignacio.

Yes the service manual. Inflation (or greed) has apparently struck Yamaha. At their website the manual is now $93. I can see paying $60 or so, but when it jumps 50% to $93 I start wondering if Yamaha is as devoted to their customers as we try to be in supporting them instead of buying knockoff CD's online....
Don't go there. This would not be a productive area of discussion. I speak from experience. :rolleyes: