• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Gen I Tuning Block

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dakota

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Rifle Windshield Tuning Block for a Gen I (2004). These things seem to be really scarce. If anyone has one for sale, knows where I can get one (Rifle has had them on backorder forever) or if you know how to make an equivalent I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks!

I am looking to buy a Rifle Windshield Tuning Block for a Gen I (2004). These things seem to be really scarce. If anyone has one for sale, knows where I can get one (Rifle has had them on backorder forever) or if you know how to make an equivalent I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks!
Try Ftompa here on the forum. He makes a quality copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops! I hit the Add Reply too soon. Anyway... thanks for the info. I will PM Ftompa.

Oops! I hit the Add Reply too soon. Anyway... thanks for the info. I will PM Ftompa.
You're welcome. BTW, fill out your profile to include your hometown (or area) and bike info so others can better help with questions (& sell you more stuff)! I just noticed, 5 posts in 6 years?? You must have a life somewhere else! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess I’m what they call a “lurker”. I’ve been on the board quite a bit, but I don’t post much. This post was almost an act of desperation as I have been unable to roust up a source for a tuning block.

You are right; I need to update my profile.

You might also want to PM n2osx as I know he has one that he would like to get rid of. You might find the price to your liking. Tell him I sent you.

Brian

aka wingshot

Ok guys,

I haven't seen it in a while, but when I find it dakota will have first dibs for it. I will let the forum know if I hear of any others.

Carl