• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB GENII FJR- in TX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAFJ-rider

Reaction score
I sold my 05 thinking I was going to go FZ1 but the cost of adding bags and such-damn it :angry2: -I should have just kept my 05.

anyways

Looking for a winter bargain - low miles, low price, nicely farkled etc.

CCTXFJR just sold his & cappie's guy is asking 11K.

I think I might want the standard version vs. AE-parking lot situation seems to be a mental block for me....

hoping to find an 06 for 9K or an 07 for 10K??

still looking GEN II - for a great price.....nobody stuck in snow who wants to get rid of their FJR??
I know of one in NE Texas that has the new Autocom Pro, Givi trunk (E52), Honda heated grips, frame sliders, 80% Pirelli tires, throttle lock, bar ends, G2 throttle tube, Corbin seat with passenger seat or a Yamaha comfort seat (your choice) and maybe some other stuff that I can't remember. This is an '07 and has 7900 miles. $11500.00

Let me know if your interested and I will get you in touch with him.

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an 07 FJR w/3300 miles I'll sell for $10K. Showroom condition, ECU recall completed. Never down. Love the bike, but my upcoming divorce is going to be expensive. PM or email me if interested. Located in Longview.

David Lawson

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you checked craigslist for dallas or cycle trader? Might be somenthing there if you wade throufh all the BS.