• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can we still get these? I really needed one in WA a couple weeks ago. The soda can throwdown bent alarmingly after a few hours.

I am currently on vacation and will start shipping orders when I get back next week.

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Paypal sent. I have needed this quite a few times. I wish I were a CNC machinist. Always admired the machinists and programmers.

Thanks Dave

Update,

I got back from my vacation Saturday and have been busy catching up. Instead of riding my FJR on this sunny gorgeous day today I was in the shop running machinery staring at my black beauty sitting in the corner. I had a great time in Virginia and great weather also. Looks like the Northeast got stuck with some cold weather and some rain.

Just to let all those who ordered just a Kickstand Pad they will be shipping out tomorrow. Canada orders usually take one to two weeks to get there.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine today and am very pleased with it. Someone suggested to put the bike on the side stand to do the final torqueing. I would suggest doing this as well. I thightened mine very tight while the stand was up and was satified. Came back in and saw the above suggestion and went out and put the bike on the side stand. When I did, I was able to tighten one of the screws more than one turn. Glad I did it.

Sent $$ via PayPal yesterday. Hope you still have more, seems like a well received product.

Gene

Great product.

The previous owner of my FJR shaved off the stop on the kickstand so the stand stops more forward on mine. I would not recommend tightening the screws with the kickstand in the down position since the kickstand rests at an angle of about 10 degrees when the original stop is gone, so, with the kickstand up it will be very loose. I just tightened it with the kickstand up.

I don't see this being a problem for me. The extra footprint does help even though mine does not completely fit firmly flat on the ground. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks Dave for the very fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.