• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may also want to adjust your suspension all around if you haven't done so yet. If you search around or check out the tech sites you can probably find some decent instructions on it - it's really not very complicated.

One of these days I'll get off my ass and do it too. :grin:

You definitely would want to adjust you suspension if you haven't done it yet. It made a world of difference in riding 2 up with me.

It was like riding a new bike after I did the adjustments.

Jeff Ashe Method: Clicky

If that doesn't help then I would suggest removing it temporarily if you know your going to be going down twisty roads in an aggressive manner. It is only two screws and takes just about a minute or two to take off and on.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
snail mail for 2. My wife thinks she needs everything for her bike that I get for mine.

It looked a lot better in your pics than it does on my bike. Shipping damage? :rolleyes:

P1020073.JPG

I hope its not to late to order one. I'll send you an email and Paypal :)

Thanks

Update: Got mine today. Fit like a charm. Thanks for the quick response Dave!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today. Installation was easy and quick.

The pad is surprisingly light and strong. I am very pleased with the product.

Note to self. "Put lock tight next time you install WynPro kick stand pad."

I went on a long ride today and saw that it got lost somewhere along the way. I'll be ordering another soon.

Note to self. "Put lock tight next time you install WynPro kick stand pad."

I went on a long ride today and saw that it got lost somewhere along the way. I'll be ordering another soon.
:lol: Imagine some crackhead on work-release picking that up off the road on garbage detail going "dude--I don't know what this is but it looks expensive!"

Just want to give a big :thumbsupsmileyanim: on these! Installed mine a couple of days ago (didn't want to rush the installation, let it acclimate to my home's environment).

It hasn't yet sunken into the concrete garage floor! Hurray!

Now, if it stops raining, I'll be able to verify if it works as well on asphalt.

I'm about to embark on a 1500 mile ride with mine. It's on with blue loctite. We'll see if it's still there when I'm done. It's actually got a little play right now but the screws haven't budged so I think it will stay on...

Got mine in the mail today, that was FAST!!! Really happy with the machining. I cleaned up the fasteners with lacquer thinner real good as a prep for the Loctite. Same thing with the bottom of the kickstand and the mating surface of the pad. I then applied Goop to it as an adhesive. Between the Loctite and the Goop, I sure hope it never goes bye-bye!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.