• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a GenII 2006 with Leo Vince Carbon cans ,looking to get a BigFoot and a set of air inj.block off plates as well.

Will the Bigfoot fit with the LeoVince cans?

Thanks, Rod

I have a GenII 2006 with Leo Vince Carbon cans ,looking to get a BigFoot and a set of air inj.block off plates as well.

Thanks, Rod
Off hand I think the answer may be a no. Seems I have been through this one a while ago.

But if you want to go out and take a measurement to see if it is possilble you can check. The Big-Foot adds 1/2 inch around the existing kickstand. So if you have less than 1/2 inch it will hit. The modified version takes about another 1/8 off the one side nearest the exhaust. So if you have 3/8 min. clearance you may be able to use the modified verson of that type.

Hope I helped.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, Rod
Off hand I think the answer may be a no. Seems I have been through this one a while ago.

But if you want to go out and take a measurement to see if it is possilble you can check. The Big-Foot adds 1/2 inch around the existing kickstand. So if you have less than 1/2 inch it will hit. The modified version takes about another 1/8 off the one side nearest the exhaust. So if you have 3/8 min. clearance you may be able to use the modified verson of that type.

Hope I helped.

Dave
They will fit, I have the same cans and I had to grind a litle off the stand to make it clear.

I really like your Ram Bone and use it all the time. I am looking forward to seeing if the Big Foot is as good. Thank you, paypal sent!

Super item, got one long ago after a GS rider said they only make them for Beemers :glare:

+1 - fabulous farkel for the FJR! :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.