• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Email sent. Looks like it should fit clearance wise on a Gen I. I measured 1 1/4" between the side stand and the (stock) exhaust pipe on mine.
If you get one, let me know how it works for you. I too have a 2005.

Thanks.

~Harvey
yep, I'm in

I did read the FJR sidestand foot has a bit of a curve in it

I also took the time to check the Yamaha parts fische from '03-'08 individually and all have the same part number

'03-'08

Parts found with Part Number: 5JW-27311-00-00

Description STAND, SIDE

Price $66.82

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this come with a no tip-over guarantee?

What else do I get if I order by midnight tonight?

th_DSCF2142.jpg

Email sent. Looks like it should fit clearance wise on a Gen I. I measured 1 1/4" between the side stand and the (stock) exhaust pipe on mine.

Thanks.

~Harvey
yep, I'm in

I also took the time to check the Yamaha parts fische from '03-'08 individually and all have the same part number

'03-'08

Description STAND, SIDE

Price $66.82
Mike,

Thanks for posting this info and I've joined the list of paid lemmings.

th_DSCF2142.jpg
usually by the end of the commercial, they've doubled the number of the merchandise and cut the price by half...but the shipping and handling charge will kill you :blink:

Actually I was hoping for a filet Ginzu knife... :yahoo:

th_DSCF2142.jpg
Why the blue light special of coarse! :p

Only good karma going into these parts! Just to let those know it will add 1/16 to the bottom of your stand. Originally I made the first few 1/8 on the bottom but after talking to a forum member who shall remain anonymous he suggested making it a little thinner. He already has his.

Dave

As an update to those ordering.

It looks like it will fit either GenI or GenII from what others have researched. Thanks to those who took the time to check that out for me. It makes me feel a little better. Thanks

Dave

th_DSCF2142.jpg
usually by the end of the commercial, they've doubled the number of the merchandise and cut the price by half...but the shipping and handling charge will kill you :blink:

Actually I was hoping for a filet Ginzu knife... :yahoo:

I was hoping for a free sample of Extenze... you can never have enough.

UPDATE:

After a late night I have completed the first run. Orders will start shipping out today. It looks like I have made enough for all those that are interested so far. I will start another run anyway just to have some on the shelf.

Thanks.

~Harvey
yep, I'm in

'03-'08

Description STAND, SIDE

Price $66.82
sorry for the delay...tough month and more month than $$$

will paypal on the 3rd when I get paid

Thanks to all that have participated in this product release. Quite a few have gone out and they should be showing up at your door. I am currently making a second run and should be completed today. Keeping up so far.

Dave

Thanks to those who added to the beer fund also. :drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.