• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed mine on the 15 last week..... as others, I had to grind some nubs off the outer edge of the foot..... I didn't have any JB Weld around and the foot has a casting v shape on the bottom, which makes it rock and not sit flat in the bigfoot, I just ground the bottom of the kickstand foot flat with a die grinder - no more rocking..... Locktite the screws and its good to go - same thing with my 05 and never had any problems with it for 10 years...

Thanks again for the great product sir...

Knope, Only FJR's

Maybe when I retire I can explore more options. Currently there is not enough time in my days. I do work a full time job other then my sideline feejer stuff.

Dave

Dave, received the Bigfoot and Rambone yesterday and installed them. Had to do a small amount of filing for the Bigfoot, but would rather it fit tight rather than loose. The Rambone went on like it was made for it. lol Now I need to get a GPS to mount. I'll be getting the light brackets later. Thank you for such great products.

boyitgobob,

I am not sure about the DelKevic slip ons. You will need a 1/2 inch of clearance for a standard big foot.

Dave

Dave,

I have just 1/2" clearance to the mid-pipe, right at the widest part of the foot. If you feel there's enough material near the screw to remove an 1/8th " from the outside, I'll go with the standard and mod as necessary. Let me know.

Bob

Generally I take a little over an 1/8 off for a modified version (.150 to .160 thousands of an inch) till I hit the head of the screw. You may not need to take that much and it may be o.k. but close as is. Only one way to find out is try it.

Dave

Ok, I didn't read the whole thread from the beginning. I guess I confused the Gen III foot with the modified foot. I thought they were the same from the pics/text on page 1. If you haven't sent the regular foot, please send the modified foot. Let me know and I'll pp the difference.

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I didn't read the whole thread from the beginning. I guess I confused the Gen III foot with the modified foot. I thought they were the same from the pics/text on page 1. If you haven't sent the regular foot, please send the modified foot. Let me know and I'll pp the difference.
Thanks,

Bob
Modified version going out today, Your right I should throw another pic up in the first post.

Dave

Ok, I didn't read the whole thread from the beginning. I guess I confused the Gen III foot with the modified foot. I thought they were the same from the pics/text on page 1. If you haven't sent the regular foot, please send the modified foot. Let me know and I'll pp the difference.Thanks,

Bob
Modified version going out today, Your right I should throw another pic up in the first post.

Dave
Thanks Dave, foot arrived today and fits great with the Delkevics.

Status
Not open for further replies.