• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro, Ram-Bone Mount, I've got BALLS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my rambone yesterday and installed it today. Great quailty dave. I'm so glad i did'nt end up with my GPS on the handle bars, this keeps thing so much cleaner. thanks again Dave.

Money sent. I'm thinking this will reduce the amount of vibes that get to the GPS versus mounting it on the handlebars, and it looks good too :D

I'm going to put in an order for this ingenious design. The only thing better would be a T on top with a mount at each end so I could hang two RAM accessories.

Would someone mind pointing me to where 12v electrical outlets are being installed? Sorry for the ignorance, I just changed from a cruiser.

Thanks again Dave.

Your Ram-Bone Mount is perfect for my needs. Another great product.

PC101064.JPG

PC101065.JPG

PC101066.JPG

PC101069.JPG

PC101067.JPG

Keep Going!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to put in an order for this ingenious design. The only thing better would be a T on top with a mount at each end so I could hang two RAM accessories.

Would someone mind pointing me to where 12v electrical outlets are being installed? Sorry for the ignorance, I just changed from a cruiser.
I mounted mine to the front of the glovebox facing inward. Not the most convenient location but away from the elements. BTW, the Ram Bone is the best farkle I've installed so far. I use it for video.

fjrbox.jpg

Do you have any of these ready? I'm ready to make the plunge, please let me know. Thanks

Add me to the list for the 5" Ram mount. Sent email and set up Paypal. Your Big Foot I purchased is the best farkle I have. Keep up the good work.

Gmann

Status
Not open for further replies.