• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro, Ram-Bone Mount, I've got BALLS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mounted mine the other day. Works great, except the iphone video had a little too much vibration between 50 and 130 mph. Made up a rubber gasket and rubber gromets for the bolt and remounted tonight. Haven't run it yet, but just at idle and rev'n the bike up there is noticable reduction in vibration.

Is there any consensus on using longer bolts or the stock length bolts? I noticed in Dave's pic he used different hardware.

Can't imagine needing to go to longer bolts. I added probably 1/8" in rubber to this setup as well for vibration and still get plenty of threads engaged on the bolts.

Paypal is being sent for a 5" Ram-bone. Looks like a great solution, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment sent. With any luck my GPS and Mount will show up on the same day! :)

Joe
Got it. Thanks!!

Unfortunately my GPS is still not here. I ordered a nice Garmin from an Amazon.com seller. The first one was broken, the second one they sent me is a Motorola, not at all what I ordered. :-(

Joe

Hi Dave.

Sent you a payment and a PM w/ address/contact info for a 5" RamBone.. Thanks and Happy 4th of July to you and everyone else as well.

Sully

Hi Dave.

Sent you a payment and a PM w/ address/contact info for a 5" RamBone.. Thanks and Happy 4th of July to you and everyone else as well.

Sully
All set,

It will ship out on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Dave
GOT DAVE! It is AWESOME! Thank you so much. Exceeded all my expectations! I think my buddy Andy may be hitting you up for one shortly. :)

Thanks again for your fast shipping.

-Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.