WynPro Teaser

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like an OnStar head from a 96 Escalade.

Wait, you figured out how to put OnStar on a

FJR?

Sweet Jesus, that's Genius.

The phaser/tricorder on top confuses me, other than that it looks like the back of a control pad for an AVCC...

Obviously, it is a flux capacitor to allow for time travel. This will be expensive I'm sure :rolleyes: .

doctorj

That looks like a box cutter on the top of the picture to me. You are making a place for us all to store our box cutters on the bike?

Well here is a mount that I built for a forum member. He sent me a picture of one that he saw and asked me what I could do for him. Here are the results. I am surprised AVCC doesn’t come with a better mounting bracket for the control unit. The one designed has 2 hinge points so that you can adjust forward and backward and also angle it. I don’t know how much interest there would be here for folks here on the forum who would like one of these. I could put a group buy together if there is enough of an interest. I would have to make a slightly different mount for the lefts side. I don’t know what would be everyones preference (L or R). Well it was fun making something new for a change anyway.

Dave

Very nice, Dave.... I prefer left side myself. I like the adjustable feature, and would want mine to be over the highbeam/windshield switches. Can also use the "mirror" threaded hole (with the appropriate left hand thread stud or bolt).