WynPro Teaser

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My reasoning for left side... I initially had it on the right, but found it was too much coordination to get the throttle just right and hold that while trying to push buttons at the right time. I have it on the left now, inboard of the left controls, would like to move it out, kinda hovering over the left controls while still allowing access to the windshield/high beam switches, but lower than the pictures everybody has...... if that makes sense. The adjustable feature has much promise.

I'm also wishing there was another smaller control pad out there, on/off on the inboard side and sideways set/res toggle switch instead of vertical so you could easily reach it with your thumb.....
for right side mounting...I would have to have a throttle lock to make it work

in my case, I have a throttle meister...I would put in just enough friction to hold the throttle while setting the AVCC

another option some folks go with is the two toggle switches...the red on is a plain on/off toggle

the black one is a two way momentary switch with off in the center...push one way for set and the other for resume

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=113397
Thank you sir, I was looking for that!!!! I knew I saw it somewhere. Now to research the wiring schematic.....

I'm in... :yahoo: I think I'll try the right side for a while, been using the left but I think the right might be nice. I'd think this could be great for mounting many things. Ever considered offering different mounting shelves all on the same attachment? Price may be the deciding factor though. But it's only money and doesn't "she" deserve it.... :glare: