Wynpro

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Sun Rider

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know it has been a long time for me between posts, but we have long winters also :lol: Any way just wanted to thank Wynpro for there very fast shipping on what looks to be a very well engineered piece. I ordered two of these last week, and they shipped next day. I got them in the mail today in AK! Tomorrow they will be installed on two awesome 07' FJR's, mine and a friends. Any how thanks again, and if you don't have one of these yet you need to get one for the low price of $20.00.

Josh

He's the 12th or 14th listing on the page Iggy linked to. I have the kickstand pad and think it's the shizzle. Every time I stop on pretty much any surface other than flat concrete I get a good secure feeling that the tiny little FJR foot isn't going to burrow down and tip my bike over.

On the other hand, I want to alert anybody getting one of these, some of us have found the shape of the kickstand foot can vary, and the Wynpro pad can kind of rock back and forth or wobble on the kickstand if it's not securely seated. About fifteen seconds with an angle grinder (or even a file) is all it takes and you have the perfect fit. But definitely worth doing if yours is just a little off.

I love mine. I put a dab of rtv on it, and Locktite on the screws. Brilliant design and quality.

I took mine off, ground the bottom flat, re-painted, then installed the foot. +1 Great Farkle! :clapping: