Yamaha Gel Seat for Stock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully1300

Reaction score
This is my 2nd FJR, an '08 which I bought used from a fellow forum guy who already had the Yamaha Gel Seat installed. I happen to be one of those guys who got along great with my previous stock seat on my '06. If somebody is game, I am willing to trade my gel seat for a stock seat (front & passenger) straight up. The gel seat just doesn't do it for me. All I ask is for the lucky someone to split shipping with me. I can provide pictures of the seat, that is in great condition, if need be. the seat just turned 10k old. Takers just PM me.

Damn. I am not unhappy with my stock seat. I have no idea what the Gel seat feels like. Tempting.....IS it visually the same as my stock '06 seat?

This is my 2nd FJR, an '08 which I bought used from a fellow forum guy who already had the Yamaha Gel Seat installed. I happen to be one of those guys who got along great with my previous stock seat on my '06. If somebody is game, I am willing to trade my gel seat for a stock seat (front & passenger) straight up. The gel seat just doesn't do it for me. All I ask is for the lucky someone to split shipping with me. I can provide pictures of the seat, that is in great condition, if need be. the seat just turned 10k old. Takers just PM me.

Pics added:

YamahaFactoryComfortSeat_Right.jpg

YamahaFactoryComfortSeat_Left.jpg