Yamaha top-case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's perfect! It'll grow on you. It follows the clean lines of the bike. It looks like it was make for this bike because, IT WAS! :lol: The big Givis look out of place on this bike but, a lot of people seem to like them. Your passenger will love the backrest aspect of it and on long solo trips you'll love it too. Enjoy! :)

I would have to agree with you majicmaker, I haven't seen a bike that gorgeous having the top case on and completing the lines!!.

@SwollenRaccoon,

That's a neat idea and super mod. I'll copy that, if I may?

Couldn't deal with the missing space, or the price. Got a Givi:

DSC02439.jpg

Don't know why folks think it's ugly, or doesn't complement the lines. That brick box that Yamaha sells is ugly! :p

I personally thought the factory Yammie case was fugly... I really love my GIVI E52 and think it looks great, very euro sport touring. Also, BIG plus is the additional lighting NOT available on the Yamaha cases. I have the Admore LED kit and it really improves the visibility both day and night.

Not getting boned in the rear by numbnuts cage drivers?

...PRICELESS! :clapping:

Glad you like your factory box, each rider has different needs and desires..!

The Givi box doesn't look bad on her, lately we are back to the EPIC dispute, taste..... :yahoo: I've chosen against the Givi, because else I cannot use my Corbin Smuggler, which I found just the Cherry on the Whip cream.