Yeah, Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, whatever...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Under the thumb of the man...

ws.jpg

But at least the paychecks still clear...

ws.jpg
As of 2/1/09, "The Man" at my employer makes us individually log in, again, to go outside of the city network, so as to track and record our internet activities. I suggested that they give us full access and hold us fully accountable. I guess we're not grown-up enough for that yet....

"I see Mr. Toe has not completed his February TPS Reports, but he spent 22.5 hours on this FJR forum thing..."

Some very nice fabric in those suits, just not much of it...heck, I'd buy one for my GF if she looked like those models, if I had a GF...

ws.jpg
As of 2/1/09, "The Man" at my employer makes us individually log in, again, to go outside of the city network, so as to track and record our internet activities. I suggested that they give us full access and hold us fully accountable. I guess we're not grown-up enough for that yet....

"I see Mr. Toe has not completed his February TPS Reports, but he spent 22.5 hours on this FJR forum thing..."
Did you get the memo?

Some of those girls are cute. But remember, no matter how hot she is, no matter how wonderful she can make you feel, someone some where is likely to be sick of her shit.

Some of those girls are cute. But remember, no matter how hot she is, no matter how wonderful she can make you feel, someone some where is likely to be sick of her shit.

Quite possibly true, ...I'd just like to spend whatwever time it takes w/ one of 'em [the one w/ two pink bows in Rushes post if you please] to get totally & completely & thoroughly & forever sick of her shit! ...and then just leave that big ol' grin on my face when you bury me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheekies or cleavages,,,,ummmmm.

Brings to mind the age old question...

Mary Ann or Ginger?

And the classic answer? BOTH!!! :D