Yes cruise revisited (yea !, NOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tapped the purple into the brake lead near the airbox. No problems encountered at all ( I love my Cruise! :-D)You really shouldn't need the relay with stock brake lights!
i wish it was that easy , as if you read , i tried it just hooked up and it doesn`t work (unless i ground the purple wire) so i tested the wires and i do get some voltage .140 out of the blue wire . where i`m not supossed to get any , so that is why i`m sure i need a relay.

Well just went thru all the connections again & now it works :yahoo: Didn`t need a relay after all. :good:

Well just went thru all the connections again & now it works :yahoo: Didn`t need a relay after all. :good:
Mine did like that a few weeks after install, worked, cut off, worked a while, finally stopped altogether. I went through and switched my supposedly weatherproof taps with soldered, shrink-wrapped connections, have not had an issue for three years since.